Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

Old state brackets

I am working on a historical log for my team.

Does anyone have the 145 to Hwt 1987 brackets? If so can you scan them and email them to me at coachshingler@gmail.com please

Just now, wrestling fan said:

Ken Bachman with Covington Holmes is  the man you might want to contact.  He helped me out several years ago.

Emailed him and send him a msg here. I was hoping he would comment. I actually have quite a few things missing. 

50 minutes ago, wrestling fan said:

I think that was 1 of the years they had a semi-state and they had 8 man brackets at the state tournament.

I think you're right... I just need the back half to fill in that.

Also, team scores for 1965

Probably need to go revisit it to make sure I didn't miss something.

18 hours ago, halfhalfhalf said:

I am working on a historical log for my team.

Does anyone have the 145 to Hwt 1987 brackets? If so can you scan them and email them to me at coachshingler@gmail.com please

Sorry been a little busy.  I do have the 87 complete bracket. The one I filled out while there, however I believe it is in a storage unit. 

I already sorted out the information from it, if anyone else needs info from it.  (Qualifiers from that year and placers from that year.)

Which leads me to my yearly plea.  If anyone has partial or completed brackets from 1964-1970, can I have a copy.  I have partials from each year and trying to piece together a full bracket if possible. (Even if you just have the names of the qualifiers from certain teams that will help)