Sign in to follow this  
hardknox07

region 2 regions

fuller you like getting bad mad dont you lol...

YOu just know how to push his buttons lol...

7-3 is awfully high.....

whoever win which will probably be bailey  the match will be 3-1.. or so 4-2...

fuller you like getting bad mad dont you lol...

YOu just know how to push his buttons lol...

7-3 is awfully high.....

whoever win which will probably be bailey  the match will be 3-1.. or so 4-2...

i played the match in my head and got 7-3 i see it like this 1st: STaling on both Embree gets take down 2-0 Bailey  2-1 2nd Embree escapes 3-1 gets take down 5-1 bailey reverses 5-3. 3rd: Bailey down EWMbree rides Staling Called twice on Bailey 7-3 final

Yea im looking forward to having a conversation with you sat....

I'm going to try and stay focus but i will drop you a few words lol....

I went to Jv regionals last night and i can't wait till saturday becuase the atmosphere is going to be great and so is the wrestling.... Best of luck to everybody....

well thanks guys who said i would win ,  I DID WIN I BEAT EMBREE 3-1 SO LIL FAT DANVILLE KID SHUT UP , AND FULLER ,YALL DONT NO NOTHING ABOUT ME AT ALL , HOW HARD I WORK WORK MY BUTT OF FOR ALL OF THIS

i played the match in my head and got 7-3 i see it like this 1st: STaling on both Embree gets take down 2-0 Bailey  2-1 2nd Embree escapes 3-1 gets take down 5-1 bailey reverses 5-3. 3rd: Bailey down EWMbree rides Staling Called twice on Bailey 7-3 final

Wow Fuller your a headcase.. I think I am actually going to smite you just because you planned out that match in your head.

Hey, i planned the match out in my head. 3-1 Bailey was my prediction. Bailey won 3-1. He did what he had to do and that was to press the action in the first. Congrats to Bailey.

Hey, i planned the match out in my head. 3-1 Bailey was my prediction. Bailey won 3-1. He did what he had to do and that was to press the action in the first. Congrats to Bailey.

Neither of them pressed the action in the first period.

No nothing happend in the first your right, but Bailey came out agressive and thats all he needed to do to get the mental advantage.