Sign in to follow this  
hardknox07

region 2 regions

Yes that was Pile wrestling him wed. night. I wasnt wrestling because of a knee injury and just trying to make sure im 100% for regionals. As for HWT, it will be close between Bailey and Embree. If Bailey comes out strong, i give him the advantage, but if he waits back he could be in trouble if they stay on there feet the whole match. I also think Ballinger has the 3rd place slot locked up. Me and Brooks Evans will be the 4th and 5th seeds. So however wins that will round out the top four with the loser going as a alternate.

i would have to agree with u

all embree has to do if he wants that title is to wear the kid from ft. knox down.. and just man handle him in the last period..all laRue wrestlers wrestle for sIX min.

103-Kirby Goodwine (JH)

112- Kyle Terry (CH)

119- Josh Johnson (JH)

125- Camron Barrientos (FK)

130- Matt Eck (NH)

135- Jonivon Oggs (NH)

140- Matt Miller (LC)

145- Trint Webb (JH)

152- Pat Banks (LC)

160- Scott Wheeler (LC)

171- Chris Pitcher (JH)

189- Mark Jones (NH)

215- Jake Shipp (LC)

285- Anthony Bailey (FK)

team

1.Larue County

2.North Hardin

3.Central Hardin

4.John Hardin

5.Fort Knox

6.Anderson Co

7.Danville

i disagree with the 103, i believe henderson from LC will take it....he has beat kirby twice already this year

I think it was 6-4.  I believe it was tied 4-4 and Shipp was awarded a takedown in the last second as they tumbled out of bounds... The North crowd went ballistic...  The regular season is done.  Not a big deal between the route that the #1 and #2 seeds in region have to take at this point.  What happens next is what really matters.  Hoping for a good draw for all the North Hardin guys at state.  ha!

i think henderson, carmen, smith, miller, banks, wheeler, shipp, and embry will all take first at region.

i agree with all expect embree....

Bailey is taking first.. In My Opinon

And Goodwine is Going to take first