97 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win state at 285

• Matt Byrd
    • Mastrovich
    • Bodenbender
    • Billy Fuller
    • John Wise
    • Anthony Bailey

I think that Fuller will win.  After his win over Mastrovich in overtime, Mastrovich also went on to lose to Byrd in overtime.  It can go any way, but I think Fuller will pull it off.

I dont see the use of this poll when u only put three hwt's on there. U've left out very good HWTs who have chances to win state and some of who have beaten these three. I dont c how u can rule out wrestlers like Anthony Bailey, Steve Bodenbender(win over mastrovich), John Wise(win over mastrovich), Josh Young, Payne, and Bebop Smith.-- now i admit i havent seen fuller wrestle so i dont know who he's beaten or lost to, and the HWTs i mentioned are ones i've been able to c wrestle... so sorry to anyone who i didnt mention.-- i still believe that Bryd is favorite to win, but anything can happen at state.

how can u rule out espinoza he has been wrestling like a champion hear latley beating wise form desales easily 4-0 with a takedown and a reversal then got stalled out lost to  mastervich by one at the wci one a bad move on his part but i think if he shows up to wrestle with the right draw he could be amking a finals apperance

I think that This is Byrd's year to win it and i hope so its his senior year and hes put all this time in plus he is quicker than the average hvy. and he has stregth backing him so i see Byrd taking it home this year

I think that Fort Knox is capable of beating anyone.  I am not saying that he is unbeatable but he defenatley poses a threat to anyone who steps on the mat with him.  Conditioning is the key to how far he goes.  I like his chances.

Now right now i think that Byrd and FUller are going to be in the finals but i am going to give the edge to Byrd who i think will step up in the State tourny

how can u rule out espinoza he has been wrestling like a champion hear latley beating wise form desales easily 4-0 with a takedown and a reversal then got stalled out lost to  mastervich by one at the wci one a bad move on his part but i think if he shows up to wrestle with the right draw he could be amking a finals apperance

Okay i have know idea who the heck you think you are but John Wise is a serious wrestler who doesnt go down easily. You've got your score wrong for one thing... so get it strait. it was 3-1, and espinoza didnt pull out a single move. John Wise scored the only earned point of the entire match and many more than that, that were not given to him. As for espinoza, he showed poor sportmanship, no skill, and an attitude problem when ever the reffs didnt favor his pleas...

That isnt a good example of "wrestling like a champion". So if you want to back up Chris Espinoza you might wanna try to use other cheap victories of his as better examples than his sloppy win off John Wise.

I dont see the use of this poll when u only put three hwt's on there. U've left out very good HWTs who have chances to win state and some of who have beaten these three. I dont c how u can rule out wrestlers like Anthony Bailey, Steve Bodenbender(win over mastrovich), John Wise(win over mastrovich), Josh Young, Payne, and Bebop Smith.-- now i admit i havent seen fuller wrestle so i dont know who he's beaten or lost to, and the HWTs i mentioned are ones i've been able to c wrestle... so sorry to anyone who i didnt mention.-- i still believe that Bryd is favorite to win, but anything can happen at state.

Sorry about that, I didnt realize I could add more options to the poll, Im new at this.

Sorry about that, I didnt realize I could add more options to the poll, Im new at this.

Thats alright, i actually thought about that myself... i didn't mean it as an insult to anyone-- good luck to all at regionals and state

check the books again but the score was 4-0 and wise stood there like a rock but espinoza got his win and how could u say sloppey style he dont go throw any old thing hopping they will land on there back and mark my owrds espinoza will be making a finals apperance threw bailey wise or mastervich

Overtimeking..  Man you really need to work on that grammer.  This is peoples opinions on here, thats all, but rest your little soul we will all know who the best 285 is come the 3rd night at the state tournament. From what I have heard If the McCreary Seniors dont pull it together they wont have practiced enough to even make it through two rounds of the state tournament, It would be a horrible waste to blow it all your senior year wouldnt it??

check the books again but the score was 4-0 and wise stood there like a rock but espinoza got his win and how could u say sloppey style he dont go throw any old thing hopping they will land on there back and mark my owrds espinoza will be making a finals apperance threw bailey wise or mastervich

look the score up again it was 3-1 and it was not me who stood there like a rock, i actually tried moves but espinoza always ran out of bounds and complained saying that i was pushing him...its on tape so u cant deny it, u obviously did not see the match--one escape point was earned by wise, it was 1-0 wise goin into the third where 2 locked hands were called( one i agree with the other i didnt) and then an outrageous stalling call...at worst the match should of been 1-1 goin into overtime

look the score up again it was 3-1 and it was not me who stood there like a rock, i actually tried moves but espinoza always ran out of bounds and complained saying that i was pushing him...its on tape so u cant deny it, u obviously did not see the match--one escape point was earned by wise, it was 1-0 wise goin into the third where 2 locked hands were called( one i agree with the other i didnt) and then an outrageous stalling call...at worst the match should of been 1-1 goin into overtime

that is exactly how it went. as far as im concerned the only way Espinoza will be making a finals apperance at all is if he can find a ref in his favor. He does nothing to win but beg for a bad call. A champ would suck it up and wrestle it out, not look like a fool... Who has Espinoza beaten that makes him so great anyway? Tell me that?