Sign in to follow this  
Lowsingle

Which is the tougher weight class 119 or 125?

Which is tougher 119 or 125  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which is tougher 119 or 125

I believe the 119 and 125 are going to be the most exciting weight classes to watch this year at state.  There are a lot of good wrestlers at those weight classes.  I think 125 has the better wresters but 119 looks to be a little deeper in competition.  What do you guys think?

i think 119 because its anyones to win there isnt that defenite guy to win its a toss up for about the top 6 guys to win, but at 125 voth is gonna win hands down so yea 119 is a tougher weightclass becuase you have so many good top wrestlers all bale to grab to the title

I think 119 is tougher because at every tourny ther is like 4 people in the wieght class ranked including the danville tourney, and the most of the best 119's were at state duals

As someone has said 119 has more depth but if you compare the two side by side 125 has the better wrestlers. about the top 5 at 125 are really really good, then voth is number one. and the last four fight it outbut at 119 about the top ten are really good, and they are all fighting it out. but there aren't alot of just mind blowing outstanding competition at 119.