119- darcy daniels

125- camron barrientos

145- dario shelton

152- jarron decker

171- sean garica chavez

189- shamere grant

215- tj young

285- anthony bailey

i talked to a NO-OX parent at state duals, and he told me that Veach is going to try and wrestle at regionals.

Veach is out for good--career ended. His knee is gone. Too bad though, he got the short end the last 2 years--a slam at state in 05 and a so called bite taking him out of region in 06.

does anyone have any idea what the seedings are for the region 2 tourney. if so please post it and who will be faceing who in the first rounds if possible.......thanks

Seeding meeting is this Sunday, the 4th of Feb.

Seeding meeting is this Sunday, the 4th of Feb.

alright, preciate it.....as soon as they come out i would preciate it if someone would post them cause im trying to keep up with this region from another state

I just want to note on the 171, there might be some great wrestling at Regions.  Marcell just beat Joe Collin last night, 8-4 :-o.  Like I said before, he is maturing with each meet. 

On a side note, I wish Chris Pitcher a quick recovery, we need you out there. :-D

yea i guess u can say i am an under dog everyone good in my region beat me by one or two but now its region i am comin with everything i got the whole 6 mins

yea i guess u can say i am an under dog everyone good in my region beat me by one or two but now its region i am comin with everything i got the whole 6 mins

You could of turnt any of those matches!

You are a great wrestler and everybody knows you are coming!

Well i would say they but i dont know about everybody else but i know camron will be ready.