Sign in to follow this  
ReasonsLastStep

Bullitt Central coverage in Pioneer news 1-22-2007

PRP, Doss, Desales, Meade, Holy Cross, Western, Southern, and the other Region 3 schools out there.

We all need to work together to but BC in there place.  Last.  I think PRP and DOSS have a very good chance to beat them this year.  I know Meade will give them a few problems that BC in not looking for.

PRP, Doss, Desales, Meade, Holy Cross, Western, Southern, and the other Region 3 schools out there.

We all need to work together to but BC in there place.  Last.  I think PRP and DOSS have a very good chance to beat them this year.  I know Meade will give them a few problems that BC in not looking for.

How can you say their place is last.  Just because they came in and beat everyone last year.  Come on, they are a great example of what hard work can do and how it can even help overcome a lack of experience.  This sounds just like the "we all hate Woodford" cheering that we hear every year at state whenever a Woodford kid gets beat.  Show some class and do your best and let the chips fall where they may.  If Bullitt wins it again give them the respect they deserve.  And if I may add lets all do the same at state.

Guys lets not get carried away here.  There is a thin line between confedence and arrogance.  Let BC have as much of either they want.  For now they have earned it.  Actions speak louder than words, so for all my guys and you know who you are, leave this alone and let what you do in your matches express your opinions.  Good luck to all reg 3 teams this year.  Lets build this region up to its potential. :wink:

I'm not bad mouthing them at all. I just know that they are our main competition. They are a good team and I just can't wait to see the PRP/BC match-ups at regionals. It's gonna be close.