Sign in to follow this  
hawkeyeof old

top ten wrestlers in the state

ok we are almost done for another year and just wanted to know who you would put in a list for your top ten  weight dose not enter in to your list and dose not have to be in any order just who you think are the best ten in the state 

Harrison Courtney

John Wolseifier

Josh Cooper

Bryan Peace

Pat Banks

Will Starks

Daniel Thueneman

Ben Warner

Travis Sullivan

Tyler Voth

IMO

Instead of top ten i did top kid in each weight and if there are two top kids in one weight i'll put them both in.

103:Elliot Martin

112:Travis Sullivan

119:???? I don't think anyone knows

125:Tyler Voth/Antonio Zeppa

130:???? Anyone can take

135:Ben Warner

140:Brian Peace

145:Harrison Courtney/Daniel Thueneman

152:Josh Cooper

160:Johnny Wolsiefer

171:Mason Reid

189:Will Starks/Mark Jones

215:Deon Chaney/Jacob Watson

285:Matt Byrd/Bruce Mastervich

My top ten plus some.

In alphabetic order.

top 3

Cooper----looks like no-one can stop him this year.

Warner----He is a beast I have not seen anyone come close almost teched Ashbrook

Wolsiefer--Unstopable

4-6

Courtney ---Not sure if an explanation is needed.

Peace-------Has pulled it all together this year and is very solid.

Thuenerman-Has put together a great season, close matches with both Courtney and Peace

7-9

Eck--------Very solid on his feet and is always working to improve his position.

Sullivan----Have not seen him this year but working with the last three years info.

Voth-------Have not seen him this year, but has done well so far.

Banks------Could move up the list, but is just now starting his season

ON THE CUFF

Adam Carr---Looks tough this year and 2 time runner up.

Lewis--------Another one just getting started on the road back.

Martin-------good technique but wrestling 103 so hard to tell.

HONERABLE MENTION

Jones---------WoW only a JR. and already looks like a man, wait till next year.

Reid----------Making a name for himself (have not seen him this year)

Starks--------Knows how to win

103-Travis Sullivan

112-Ross-Carpentier-Frasier; powerfull, huge, technigue will improve tremendously. Only 2 seasons expearience!

119-Andre Zeppa...I guess lol

125-Tyler Voth (duh) i think that kid has his own move... the...Tyler Voth..Tornado? weird but cool.

130-Matt Eck

135-Warner...like da man said... big time major on Ashbrook.

140-Peace

145-Thuenerman; if thats how you spell it. Courtney; i mean what do ya want?

152-Cooper/Sheehan...(he is making a serious statement.)

160-Wolcifer/ Choate- (only a sophomore and best match Wolcifer has had in state, very under rated)

171-Reid, he obviously killed Rupp who has been #1 for awhile.

189-Jones...11th grader like Mason Reid... both will be unstople next year if not y the end of this one.

215-  215 is tough but imma represent regin 3 wit Derek Nickle; of all the big boy's he knows the most moves.... well! just has a problem with using them all the time. Will come back next year as THE best 215.

unless Marc Jones is too Beasty. lol

HWT-This is tough too... of course Byrd comes to mind, but he got pinned by Mastrovich, who lost to John Wise of DeSales... and John Wise has not been pined..... but was beaten by Byrd... Hard to say. imma put John Wise. then imma throw Bailey in there cuz he mah boi and Fuller cuz he is just as strong. 8-)

125-Tyler Voth (duh) i think that kid has his own move... the...Tyler Voth..Tornado? weird but cool.

ok so if you don't go to Dunbar or you don't know us Dunbar kids ignore this post...but to everyone that does know us....it is not the Tyler tornado it is the WINTER STORM...I created it and I was the first to use it, as some of you might recall, on Richard Starks in region 7 finals last year! - Tyler your taking credit for my move - i call you in a live match tomorrow at practice!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Doug you shouldnt come on here and take credit for tylers move. He made it up and just cuz you tried it you think it is yours? Grow up and quit being jealous of tyler. The TYLER TORNADO is what the move is called...end of story.

Doug you shouldnt come on here and take credit for tylers move. He made it up and just cuz you tried it you think it is yours? Grow up and quit being jealous of tyler. The TYLER TORNADO is what the move is called...end of story.

lol alright jon...