Coach Riordan

RTC @ Oldham - Wednesday, March 16th 5-6:30pm

Coaches & Wrestlers:

This is a free opportunity and we're hoping more schools in our area will become host sites for these types of workouts.  Please reach out to myself or Coach Emerson with any questions: aaron.riordan@oldham.kyschools.us or maxwell.emerson@oldham.kyschools.us.  Details below:

Who: HS/MS Athletes only.  Must have a current USAW card.  These will be checked at the door!

What:  Warm-up - Technique - Drilling - Live Wrestling

When: March 16th.  5:00-6:30pm

Where:  OCHS Wrestling Room.  Enter through back of wrestling room Door #19 (parking in bus lot).

How:  Show up!  Have a good attitude!  Work hard!

Thanks,

Coach Riordan

Oldham Wrestling

• Like 1

Great idea! I was just thinking after states this weekend that it would be nice to get these kids more opportunities to challenge and motivate each other. 

I'd love to see more if this, especially for a longer duration and on the weekend to make it a more worthwhile drive. 

My son from Anderson went to Aarons camp every summer (when he was healthy).  The OC folks couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful.  If you have the chance, get in the room at OC…they get it.

Awesome RTC workout today!  Thanks to LaRue, Southern, and X for coming out to the OC!  Not all pictured here, but we had about 40 guys in the room today!  RTC next week at St.Xavier HS.  Coaches, this was great.  Share with your guys!

-Coach Riordan

43A2B12B-5CFA-46EA-B1B2-747C844703A0.jpeg

• Like 1

2nd RTC Practice will be at St. X on Wednesday 3/23 5:00-6:30 Contact Coach Quirino with any questions. equirino@saintx.com 

Hope to see you all there.