lauralewmc

Youth programs in eastern Ky tri-County area?

I’m planning on moving to Corbin, KY after my son finishes school this year. So I’m trying to find out any info on youth wrestling in the tri-County area before I move. Laurel, Whitley or Knox counties is there anything out there?

Martin county has a good one

18 hours ago, lauralewmc said:

I’m planning on moving to Corbin, KY after my son finishes school this year. So I’m trying to find out any info on youth wrestling in the tri-County area before I move. Laurel, Whitley or Knox counties is there anything out there?

I’m hoping I’m not gonna end up having to let him miss out on youth wrestling or end up having to wrestle him independent, I don’t really have anywhere for him to practice if that ends up being the case. :/ but I’m hoping I figure out something!

There is a lot of wrestling programs around but not real close to  that area that  I know of. But if you want to drive about 1 1/2 they will be plenty to pick from that Perry county i would guess an say it’s about 35 mins from your area that’s why I said them 

McCreary and Wayne both have youth programs.  Contact Coach Perriman at MC or Coach Sullivan or Coach Upchurch at Wayne.  Whitley has a. High school program, not sure about youth.  I believe Knox started a high school program, not sure about youth.  Good Luck.

• Upvote 1