Sign in to follow this  
ridge45

Did someone seriously give me a negative karma for what I said about the Dadota/Wolsiefer match? I'd appreciate it if whoever it was would send me a PM telling me why. Thanks.

Yea. It's kind of a way for people to get a little revenge on you if they don't like what you say. I honestly don't think i've said one single thing to deserve it. I know it's just a stupid little thing that doesn't mean anything, I would just like to know who's so outraged that I thought Wolsiefer wasn't an unbeatable wrestling god that they had to go out of their way to neg me. I mean, wow. If it was for something else [can't see what it would be] then just tell me.

Yea. It's kind of a way for people to get a little revenge on you if they don't like what you say. I honestly don't think i've said one single thing to deserve it. I know it's just a stupid little thing that doesn't mean anything, I would just like to know who's so outraged that I thought Wolsiefer wasn't an unbeatable wrestling god that they had to go out of their way to neg me. I mean, wow. If it was for something else [can't see what it would be] then just tell me.

if it doesn't mean anything to you then why did you start a thread about it?

You're right. I shouldn't make such a big deal about it. The Donald thread was made after the neg. I don't see why anyone would get bent out of shape over that anyway.

I personally think that there should be a rule about the "karma".  If you give someone a negative, you should be required to send them a personal message and tell them why.  If you're not willing to do that then you should not be allowed to give them a negative.  If this offends anyone, I apologize but have some guts. 

I personally think that there should be a rule about the "karma".  If you give someone a negative, you should be required to send them a personal message and tell them why.  If you're not willing to do that then you should not be allowed to give them a negative.  If this offends anyone, I apologize but have some guts. 

the original post about Phillips made me laugh - I did not think it was written with malice but just to poke fun.....

Yes I do also think it was pretty funny.  It was just a joke and teammates just poking fun at one another, but someone must have thought it was not funny.  That's why he got the negative karma.  Just tell the person why, that's all.

Yes I do also think it was pretty funny.  It was just a joke and teammates just poking fun at one another, but someone must have thought it was not funny.  That's why he got the negative karma.  Just tell the person why, that's all.

I agree whole heartedly - if you feel that strongly to post the negative karma - then you should have the guts to directly address the issue.

Wow. I'm suprised anyone would agree with me. YAY. lol. It doesn't feel that good though because I wrestled crap tonight as a result of cutting to much weight to fast. Oh well. Tomorrow should be better. I have more food/energy in me. How did everyone else do at the Jeff tourny?