Sign in to follow this  
TigerCoach

Best type of mat for a wrestling room?

We are looking into replacing our wrestling room mat. Option 1 was trying to have the current mat reconditioned by Resilite (about $3500-$4000). After sending pictures and videos, they said the mat was too old and they wouldn't be able to recondition it. They sent an estimate for a new Resilite mat: $11,000. :o Another option would be Dollamur or EZflex. Both have similar pricing and product: $6500-$7000.  Any thoughts on how well those types of mats hold up to the daily use. Is it worth the extra $4000 of fundraising for a Resilite or will a Dollamur/EZflex hold up?

We bought a EZflex 15 years ago and use it everyday for about 8 months out of the year. It has held up fine but I would think if I could keep it down all the time and not have it where kids can mess with it that it would be even better. Not sure this helps but might.

• Upvote 1

On 2/25/2019 at 7:59 AM, panthers said:

We bought a EZflex 15 years ago and use it everyday for about 8 months out of the year. It has held up fine but I would think if I could keep it down all the time and not have it where kids can mess with it that it would be even better. Not sure this helps but might.

nice