Sign in to follow this  
dutch

Region 6 results

Walton finally wins their first regional title in School history for any sport. It has been a long time coming. Great job to all the kids that made it happen.  7 finalist and a bunch of kids going to state.  How about the 86 pounder Spencer Moore making it to state at 113.  He is a beast.

Scott was a close second.  They wrestled tough and won a bunch of coin flip matches that they needed to win  

Ryle is on their way back to being  on top of region 6. Give them two years with the talent they have coming up and I think they are on top of region 6 once again  

Campbell is having another down year.  Once they get the middle school rolling again they will be fine      

Simon Kenton lost some serious point scorers last year but I’m sure they will rebuild.

Holmes and Newport have some tough kids but lacking the numbers to be competitive.

Region 6 is the toughest region in the state in my opinion .  Every year ranger does a report showing points scored at the state tournament and region 6 usually leads the way.

Great job to all the wrestlers that qualified for state.

• Upvote 1