Sign in to follow this  
ctown714

How was one to know

Could anyone let me know where region 1 youth tournament was posted at. I started a program last year and brought 11 kids, this year havent seen or heard anything about youth regions until I stumbled upon it myself on trackwrestling this evening. And looks like it is this Sunday which sucks for my kids since I was obviously out of the loop on the dates and cant get off work on short notice. Also does anyone know if middle school region counts toward being qualified for youth state or do they have to go to youth regionals as well

1 hour ago, ctown714 said:

Could anyone let me know where region 1 youth tournament was posted at. I started a program last year and brought 11 kids, this year havent seen or heard anything about youth regions until I stumbled upon it myself on trackwrestling this evening. And looks like it is this Sunday which sucks for my kids since I was obviously out of the loop on the dates and cant get off work on short notice. Also does anyone know if middle school region counts toward being qualified for youth state or do they have to go to youth regionals as well

You can email me, Jonathan Strayer, at jnv858@gmail.com with any questions or issues. Please check out the link below for most of the information. If you have a wrestler compete at Middle School Regional then they qualify for Youth State, they don't have to compete at both.

http://www.kentuckyusawrestling.org/page/show/1031369-middle-school-elementary-