Sign in to follow this  
pin2win

Champ Camp 2017

Kentucky Stars Wrestling Academy will be hosting our 2nd Annual Champ Camp August 5th, 2017.

Cumberland University Head Coach James Hicks and 2X NAIA All-American Johnny Papesh to be the featured clinicians. 

If you attended last year's camp you attest that these two know their stuff when it comes to wrestling.. . their accolades prove it! 

Last year's camp was great, and I expect this year to be even better. We had a total of 60 wrestlers attend our camp last year, which included HS, MS, and youth state champs and state placers. 

This is a great opportunity to get better! Let's make this camp better than last year's camp! 

Have any questions contact me at dleavell053@gmail.com

Dee Leavell 

Wrestling-ChampCamp-DL-2017-05-24.pdf

Next Saturday we're having our 2nd Annual Champ Camp. Will you be there? 

This is a great opportunity to get on the mat! You're not going to want to miss this! We've got some studs registered already!

You aren't going to want to miss this! If you plan to attend please reach out to me via email (email addy can be found on the flyer above). Lunch will be provided.

Champ Camp is tomorrow!! Registration will start at 8:15am. Be sure to bring an extra shirts in case your first shirt gets too sweaty. I'm excited! It's going to be a great camp! If you haven't reached out to me about coming you can still register in the morning!! 

Registration - 8:15am to 9am

Session 1 - 9am to 10:30am 

Break 

Session 2 - 10:45am to 12:00pm 

Lunch - 12:00pm to 1:00pm 

Session 3 - 1:00pm to 2:30pm 

Break 

Session 4 - 2:45pm to 4:15pm

Break

Session 5 - 4:30 to 5pm