Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 12-17-06

i saw the prp doss j-ville duals too doss had a few open weights illnesses and injurys also i believe a couple of prps kids couldnt wrestle because they were 8th graders jeff knows how to put on a dual there were some good matches and some not so good matches i wanted to see marksbury (doss)wrestle mills (prp)but mills didnt wrestle choate (prp) looked awesome at 160 cahill, doss 130 looked good against the prp kid. too bad nickles didnt wrestle at 215 cosgrove doss 135 looked like he was well better than the prp kid phillips and he pinned the jeff kid fairly early

Guest Laterial Queen

OK since no one has gotten this straight yet i thought i would straighten it out now. D. Phillips from prp has beaten H. Durden from southern not the other way around. the central scrimmage was where the met. Neither wrestlers hands were raised. But the score. as noted by the central coach after he made the mistake was 5-3. D. Phillips was not awarded his near fall causing them to go into over time. yes in OT H.Durden did take D. Phillips down. but the match was already decided as previously mentioned. every match that was already decided wrestled more than once. some people pinned others and started again. so by fact and record D.Phillips won.

it don't matter who won are lost  @ central the fact is they will met soon and who ever win wins it will be a great match i hope hunter wins but the better kid will come out a winner

Yea. There has been alot of back and forth arguing that i've heard about that particular meeting. They'll meet up soon enough and then the arguement will be settled.

lateralqueen;

since it was a scrimage there is no record of the match.  Scrimages will not help or hurt you in your record or seeding.

Everyone is practicing, I seen a kid win every match last year go to a scrimmage in OH and "lost", but he beat 12 kids her when it counted because he was scrimmaging.... Go Grap!