CoachC

KY/USA Wrestling Freestyle/Greco Roman State Tournament and National Team qualifier

Campbell County High School May 13th.

Schoolboy/Girl Cadet & Junior Men and Women will be required to weigh in the morning of the tournament, no remote weigh in will be accepted. Weigh in for these groups only will be from 7:30-9:00 Saturday morning.

Remote weigh ins for Pee-Wee - Novice will be utilized. If you would like to host a remote weigh in please contact me. Remote sites will be listed on this website.

This tournament is required for all National teams and tournaments!

Registration will be available on trackwrestling. 

State Freestyle Greco Tournament.docx

• Upvote 1

The Schoolboy and Cadet age groups will be given a 2 lb allowence.for national dual team qualification.

Anyone wanting to host remote weigh ins for Novice and below, please let me know so I can send you the remote weigh in info. So far we only have 2 remote sites. I will post them here later this evening.

Remote weigh ins as of now:

Honeycutt wrestling club: 604 Crystal Place LaGrange Ky. will get date and time

Ashland: Thursday May 11th 530-700 PM at 2341 Greenup Avenue, Ashland, Ky 41164. Contact Jonathan Butterfield

On 5/1/2017 at 10:59 AM, CoachC said:

The Schoolboy and Cadet age groups will be given a 2 lb allowence.for national dual team qualification.

So just to be clear, there is a 2lb allowance for this tournament on 5/13?

• Upvote 1

I know this question has been asked in another thread. On the flyer it wants wrestlers to have 2 singlets of contrasting colors preferably red and blue, which is required nationally. Is this going to be an issue at this state tournament?

On my previous question about red and blue singlets. Is it going to be strictly enforced at this tournament? Also, if you are a female wrestler registered for the female division but want more mat time do you have to pregister for both on Track? And, if no one else shows in your division are you going to be counted as a win?

Yes exabition matches will be available. If you're the only person in the bracket, you win the weight class.red and blue will not be enforced, but you need 2 singlets so that we don't have 2 wrestlers wearing the same color singlet.

• Upvote 2