Sign in to follow this  
RTRBURN

Weigh-in sheet

You can find an editable version on the KHSAA website.  Just google "KHSAA weigh in form" and you should find it. Many MS coaches just make up their own sheet---I've never seen any weigh in sheet not accepted @ a MS tourney because it was the wrong format.   The HS teams print their sheet off of trackwrestling's weight management portal.  

1 hour ago, rjs4470 said:

You can find an editable version on the KHSAA website.  Just google "KHSAA weigh in form" and you should find it. Many MS coaches just make up their own sheet---I've never seen any weigh in sheet not accepted @ a MS tourney because it was the wrong format.   The HS teams print their sheet off of trackwrestling's weight management portal.  

I looked this year on khsaa and I think they took it off, I couldn't find it. That's what I had done in the past. My guess is since it's all on track now, they took it off

1 hour ago, coachteater said:

I looked this year on khsaa and I think they took it off, I couldn't find it. That's what I had done in the past. My guess is since it's all on track now, they took it off

Right you are.....I guess I should have checked before posting.  I just assumed it was still there.