Sign in to follow this  
hotlava

Derby City Classic 12/10

Tournament 

Central, male(some will be at ryle), Bardstown,  Boone co, cooper, crawford co(IN), bullet east, Madison cent, woodfor(b), prp, bourbon, Jeffersonville  (b), Jeffersontown, evansville cent (IN), Tates creek

I think Madison Cent should be looking to win. Crawford co has been doing good so far this year from what I've read. After that I think cooper, central, and tates creek will rd out top 5. 

220 looks to be probably the toughest weight. I also think 132 and 152 will have some good kids and matches.

19 minutes ago, Washedupwrestler said:

The brackets are on track wrestling. Its the 3rd derby classic listed. I had to go thru a couple of them to find the one with the brackets linked to it

I searched for derby city classic and no results appeared. How'd you get to it?

go to current seasons, click boys highschool wrestling, go to kentucky and then itll list all of the tournaments going on with ky teams in it. When you click on tournaments itll show the teams participating in it and the name of the tournament at the top with be underlined and take you to the link for the brqckets. If the name of the tournament isnt underlined when you click on it go to the next one. They have the derby city classic updated to the semis i believe

• Downvote 1