Sign in to follow this  
overtimeking

215 wrestlers

Watson came back looking good beating the kid from motgomery by pin chaney beats the oldham kid in a duel wenseday night dockery beat the oldham county kid by a couple at lonesome matt green beats baker and roe from mccreary at western hills then nickel from doss loses to chaney but beats matt green who will win this wieght nest wekkend should be a good one watson and winters from dunabr so its up in the air there are alot of moves around the wieght and alot of guys stepping it up to win big matches this year

I agree fc145, The matches between Deon and Jacob never seem to be dull, and for the 215lb weight class as a whole, I think this is one of the most competitive years in a long time alot of good talent and somewhat alot of experienced wrestlers there this year.. I cant help but to hope somewhere we get to see all these guys face one another, and I definitely cant wait to see them all at state, where it really tells who worked the hardest all season.

I think the 215 weight class is wide open.  There's literally 7 or 8 at the weight class who can win state if they are on that weekend.  Watson, Green, Dockery, Whiting, Chaney, Nickel, Baker, etc.  take your pick!  Then again, it's still early.  A few of them may step it up a notch.  Does anyone know if there are potential match-ups b/w any of them this Saturday?

I'd still go with Watson as the favorite for winning it all at 215.  But many wrestlers have closed the huge gap over the summer.  It sounds like Nickel has greatly improved, and if Green stays at 215 he could have a solid shot as well at making the finals.  This should be an exciting weight class to watch as the season progresses.

It looks like at least two of the top 215 wrestlers will face off this Saturday.  Green (LAF) and Nickel (Doss) will meet at the Horsepower Invitational for sure. 

Watson will not be wrestling at the burbon bash but he has to be the favortie to win this wieght he is good from his feet

For someone being talked about so much this year, Watson really hasn't done too much wrestling, he seems to be missing an awful lot of matches! Anybody know why he won't be at Bourbon Bash?

Great match tonight between Matt Baker from North Hardin and Cameron Hartman from South Oldham.  Baker won by one point in triple over time.  Hard fought match, and they left it all out there on the mat.  Proud of both of them.

I heard somewhere that Adam Dials from Sheldon Clark wrestled some matches at 215 last weekend and looked pretty tough...Sheldon Clark also has B.J Slone at 215 who wrestled a couple matches at Heavy Weight and looked pretty tough there.  It will be interesting to see what happens with that weight at regionals....I think Dials might give Watson a run for his money he is wrestling like a beast!

Well....I've seen Adam Dials wrestle and I dont think Jacob Watson has anything to worry about :evil:.  If he is wrestling 215 at regions he wont get any better than 3rd.  One last thing, has he put on that much weight since last year?