Sign in to follow this  
deadlift

Purler Wrestling Camp coming to Clarksville TN July 11th-13th

Purler Wrestling Academy

Affordable Commuter Camp Training Opportunity

$220 in FREE Purler Wrestling DVDSs to the FIRST 30 KIDS TO REGISTER

DON’T DELAY!  SIGN UP NOW AND DON’T MISS OUT!

Purler Wrestling Academy:  USA Wrestling National Team Champions   // 4X Tulsa National Champions // Over 2,000 State Medalists since ’99.

Dates & Location- Austin Peay State University Memorial Health Building “Red Barn” in Clarksville, TN

Session Times – Monday July 11th Session 1 from 6:00-9:00pm

Tuesday July 12th Session 2 from 9:00-11:45am, Lunch 11:45-12:30pm, Session 3 from 12:30-2:45pm, Break 2:45-3:00pm, Session 4 from 3:00-4:00pm (Review and hard wrestling)

Wednesday July 13th Session 5 from 9:00-11:45am, Lunch 11:45-12:30pm, Session 6 from 12:30-2:45pm, Break 2:45-3:00pm, Session 7 from 3:00-4:00pm (Review and hard wrestling)

Registration – Mail registration forms and check to Dave Isbell, 2872 Stacy Ln, Clarksville TN 37043. Make checks out to “Team Clarksville Wrestling”.

Training Fee- $140.00 for individuals signed up by Monday June 20, $120 per individual for teams of 8 or more wrestlers. $150 for individuals registering after Monday June 20th

Age Requirement – Must be at least 8 in order to attend.  Average age of wrestlers is usually 11-17.

For questions – please call Coach Dave Isbell 719 494-6685 or email him at isbell_dave@yahoo.com.    The camp is a Purler Wrestling Academy SYSTEM camp, but is offered by Coach Isbell, therefore, all questions should be directed towards him.

Please pack a lunch unless you will be taking your son out to eat

Camp Registration information

Name_____________________________________________School_____________________ Age_____ 

Parent(s) names ______________________________________ Emergency #  _____________________________ 

Email address_____________________________________________________

Waiver and Release Form / Medical Information

I fully understand that the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff are not physicians or medical practitioners of any kind.  With the above in mind, I hereby release the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff to render temporary first aid to my child or children in the event of any injury or illness, and if deemed necessary by the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff to call our doctor and to seek medical help, including transportation by a Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff member and / or its representatives, whether paid or volunteer, to any health care facility or hospital, or the calling of an ambulance for said child should the Purler Wrestling, Inc. staff deem this to be necessary.

In consideration of your acceptance of this entry, I intend to be legally bound hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators waive and release PURLER WRESTLING, INC, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, COACHES, VOLUNTEERS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR RIGHTS TO DAMAGE FOR INJURIES OR LOSSES SUFFERED BY ME DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN TRAINING OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM OR COMPETING IN, OR ATTENDING the training camp.

Parent or Guardian Signature____________________________ Date: ____ / ____ / ____

Parents can drop their son off and pick him up at the end of the clinic.  Or stay and watch…you decide.  We will take good care of him and provide great supervision should you choose to leave him with us.