Sign in to follow this  
Usawresstling

Comebacks

Come back to win 19-8 after he was choked stiff by rule should he have been able to wrestle no..

But he put it on Nevels after they restarted the match super impressive..

Not sure about big comebacks as far as matches go but Erdman wrestling back to 3rd place after losing first round is worth mentioning.

CULVER lost to Reed 2nd Rd came back got by Portman who was injured I believe and lost to Reed again for 3rd and Fourth .Reed the Jr coming back for third as well .Think Culver is a soph.

• Upvote 1

OKAY ,wasn't sure ,Good he has another year should keep things interesting at the upper weights I would say he's 220 again .He was actually beating Reed and chose down I believe kept his head down coming up got Cradled ,A simple mistake to correct although a rookie mistake to make ,he had skills on his feet if he trains hard he could be in the forefront for a title ,I wonder if Reed stays 220 or goes up there is no 220 in college not sure of his plans after H'S and he would have to cut forever to go 197 .Culver could actually drop to 195 I suspect where he would most likely be the Man without a doubt .that's what I would do if I were him go 197 .Reed who knows he might want to stay 220 and take it probably a solid plan ,Nonstop aggression seems to be the key for him attack from beginning to end ,I don't mind being sportsman like but I saw to much of it at times ,A little hey I come to kick @$$ and take no prisoners attitude is okay at times To much hugging and all that afterwards how about a handshake and good luck next time ,talk or hug or do whatever later cmon, Kids like Cornett don't do that crap it's shake hands see ya I'm on to the finals and that's why .But hey if your there to be a good will ambassador and make friends that's okay .I just want to see wrestling without any dirty crap and a handshake afterwards,I'm sure mom's are happy to raise such sweethearts but too much is too much Not pointing fingers at anyone just saying a handshake pat on the back let's go , And hey kids if you lose don't run out of the arena like someone just shot your puppy when you were 3 yrs old walk off like I tried I failed or had a bad day life goes on I will be back ,Your at state you want to be remembered as men not crybabies running around like your late for a dump  ,Coaches parents  should have that stuff addressed with their kids ,How big of an ego boost is it to your opponent who just beat you seeing you run away like your a sprinter not walk away like a wrestler .Not Cool .

• Downvote 1