Sign in to follow this  

Upset Post

Huge shoutout to Logan Erdman.  Kid could of folded after 1st round upset pin.  Yes he dx'ed the crowd, but he is a kid and I have seen worse.  Just want to say what kind of mental toughness he has.  He could of folded and quit.  I don't know too many kids lose their first match and wrestle back to third.  Congratulations.  

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2016 at 4:49 PM, tja said:

Erdman making the DX suck it gesture after beating Chance Collins was a chump move probably the attitude that has him in wrestle backs...

The gesture was not at the crowd it was at Collins after he headbutted him twice and wrestled a very dirty match. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar or just plain delusional.  I was disappointed to see it but man I can understand why he did it.

Logan was up by 8 and had already hit a suicide cradle (not a throw) once for nearfall.  He was foolish enough to do it again and the trinity kid posted, kicked out and capitalized on a not very smart decision on Logans part. Unfortunately that cost him a state title.  He wrestled an extremely solid tournament other than the one mistake. Im proud of the way he sucked it up and went to work. 

I will say I was delighted to see AJ and the Bindner family finally get one.  Well deserved. Aj wrestled brilliantly and I told him he carried himself very well throughout the tournament. The way Angel handled the loss was pure class. 

Also very proud of Hudson and elated for him and his dad finally winning a state title.  Say what you want about the officiating.  It was nail biter either way and Hudson beat him a second time. He earned that fair and square.

• Upvote 2