Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

Team Kentucky Middle School

Here are the teams:

Blue                                                                                   Red                                                       Alt.

75 Isham Peace                                                                Spencer Moore                                     Nick Giompalo             

80 Jayssen Hanson                                                 Luke Chapman                       

85 Jeffrey Kinley                                                                Jacob Cain

90 Thomas Deck                                                               Nathan Ohlmann

95 Carson Deckard                                                           Brock McAlpin

102 Zeke Escalera                                                            Zach Pledger                                      David Dahl

110 Gabe Adams                                                              Mason Wilson                                     Dalton Russelburg/Rictor Morgan

117 Payne Carr                                                                 Seth Lutes

125 Triston Brooks                                                            Jackson Grimsley

132 Noah Duke                                                                 Briley Mohon

140 Nathanial Lawrence                                                   Micah Ervin

150 Ronnie Shackelford                                                   Will Horshler                                                                   

160 Andrew Maupin                                                         Blake Fox

175 Mathias Ervin                                                             Colton Maines

195 Logan Deasel                                                             Open

220 Nathan Chiappone                                                     Open

275 JT Danials                                                                  Open

We are only taking additions at 195, 220, & 275 for the Red team. All other spots are filled.

After missing last year without a kid competing in Danville, I was able to go back and coach a bunch of tough young guys at the national duals. Had a blast and got to meet and get to know our next group of upcoming studs. Coach Chapman did a great job working with the Red team keeping them motivated and fighting through 7 tough, tough duals. I hope the guys enjoyed the experience as much as I did and grow and learn from this event. 

Just for reference here is the first group of boys I had the pleasure to coach at the MS National Duals:

75 Blake Roth

80 Ryan Moore

85 Clint Chaffee

90 Mason Smith

95 Trent Johnson

102 Jenkins

110 Brady Emerson

117 Bryan Spahr

125 Angel Vasquez

132 Dylan West

140 Colin Coy

150 Trey Downton

175 Seamus Sallee

195/220 Cole and Conner Sherman

i think those boys have done alright as high schoolers since 2012

10 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

After missing last year without a kid competing in Danville, I was able to go back and coach a bunch of tough young guys at the national duals. Had a blast and got to meet and get to know our next group of upcoming studs. Coach Chapman did a great job working with the Red team keeping them motivated and fighting through 7 tough, tough duals. I hope the guys enjoyed the experience as much as I did and grow and learn from this event. 

Just for reference here is the first group of boys I had the pleasure to coach at the MS National Duals:

75 Blake Roth

80 Ryan Moore

85 Clint Chaffee

90 Mason Smith

95 Trent Johnson

102 Jenkins

110 Brady Emerson

117 Bryan Spahr

125 Angel Vasquez

132 Dylan West

140 Colin Coy

150 Trey Downton

175 Seamus Sallee

195/220 Cole and Conner Sherman

i think those boys have done alright as high schoolers since 2012

Several of those boys who were 8th graders are now heading off to wrestle in college and the others will follow!