Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2006/2007 December 6

Guest cmccoy

Lafayette will not be at the Bourbon Bash and Starks will be at 189 soon. He weighed 190 at Oldham County Super Duals.

coty lewis is inelgible due to grades i think he should be back in the line-up shortly i dont think ross of mon co can beat cornett of henry clay we should get to see them wrestle shortly tho. my guess is that parks will be at 119 and lewis will be at 125 or vice versa depending on wheter or not coty wants to cut.

How come JT Thompson isn't ranked at 103? :?

I assume you are talking about the guy from Larue.  If you look I have Henderson ranked, assuming he will drop down.  He is listed at 103 on the website.  And because I am projecting state tournament "type" finishes I don't rank multiple kids from the same school in a weight class.

this is directed to overtime king have you seen warner wrestle this season he wrestled atotal of 4 min. with 4 pins and atech.fall at the  oc. dules and i think he pined the kid from bc that makes him 6 -0 with no one even close.

Joey Henderson is below 103 already, he has just not been able to beat J.T. Thompson in wrestle-offs, therefore he has been wrestling 112

Wow.  I didn't realize that.  Good info.  Thanks!

Hey Ranger just wanted to let you know you still have Steven Watson ranked at 171 and he is not eligible to wrestle this weight class this year.

I also have a question about Johnson Central. I heard they wrestled a match and they still have not got their weight assessment done so wouldn't that be illegal?

Guest wrestler92

Yes it would be illegal, but there are no consequences listed out to any of the infractions.  So I am not really sure what would stop someone from doing it or from just getting your kid down early.  Noone knows what most people are able to get to at certain dates so how would anyone know if a person is able to wrestle that or not??

man these rankings are a little crazy already...i mean shane parks is ranked 6th at 119???... jon chiu beat him 3-1 and josh johnson lost 4-0 to chiu.. thats weird...also just because ben warner is bumping up 2 weights, doesnt mean he has to prove himself...he already has...3rd and 2nd are pretty good. what did ashbrook get? no way should ben be lower... parks will be top 3 no doubt at 119 and he will only improve...just look at the coaching and talent around him..also matt zarth?? has this kid even placed at state...?? he shouldnt be ahead of parks either...u could throw zarth in there round the 8 or 9 spot at most...

zarth will get his chance to prove his spot this weekend at the bourban bash against parks personally i believe zarth is the better wrestler but lets just wait and let the wrestling do the talking

Has Luna and Carr wrestled yet? If not I would like to state an opinion. I think that Carr should be above Luna for one fact that Carr knows how it feels underneath the spotlight, twice.

man these rankings are a little crazy already...i mean shane parks is ranked 6th at 119???... jon chiu beat him 3-1 and josh johnson lost 4-0 to chiu.. thats weird...also just because ben warner is bumping up 2 weights, doesnt mean he has to prove himself...he already has...3rd and 2nd are pretty good. what did ashbrook get? no way should ben be lower... parks will be top 3 no doubt at 119 and he will only improve...just look at the coaching and talent around him..also matt zarth?? has this kid even placed at state...?? he shouldnt be ahead of parks either...u could throw zarth in there round the 8 or 9 spot at most...

You can't just look at the points and do some addition/subtraction and say 2 point loss vs 4 point loss.  I would say they are all very close.  And with the Zeppa performance I would say there may be some company.  Can you say the only guy that didn't get completely embarrassed by Murton last year at state.  Ashbrook is right there with Ben deserves the spot as much as anyone.

Who has Parks wrestled this year to warrant being ranked higher than 6th.  When you beat the guys ahead of you then you can complain.  Did parks wrestle chiu this year?  Johnson has not wrestled Chiu yet, and I believe that Johnson has the last few wins against Parks.  Zarth is wrestling very well, I believe he beat carr pretty handily recently. 

Who has Parks wrestled this year to warrant being ranked higher than 6th.  When you beat the guys ahead of you then you can complain.  Did parks wrestle chiu this year?   Johnson has not wrestled Chiu yet, and I believe that Johnson has the last few wins against Parks.  Zarth is wrestling very well, I believe he beat carr pretty handily recently. 

parks lost to chiu 3-1 at oc superduals