Sign in to follow this  
Mathound

It is easier to score from...

It is easier to score from?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. It is easier to score from?

• Bottom
    • Neutral

scoring from bottom has to be the easiest if you explode of the bottom and dont let a harrison courntey or some one like jacob hildreath get there legs in its easier to score but you have to move first and consistent then again if they do get them in its trouble i know i wouldnt want courtneys legs in on me for the the record

well scoring is different for people some people say bottom and some say top and some people want to stay on there feel so i think people are different.

thats the reason for the pole to see what people think

There are more different ways to score from bottom. That doesn't mean it's easier though. The ways you have to score are more difficult then say just turning someone over from top or just doin' a snap and spin from neutral or something. I personally feel much more comfortable on my feet than on bottom.

i think this answer varies on what opponent your wrestling! if someone has a great shot then you may want to choose bottom to get an escape or reversal, but if the person your wrestling is working you hard when he's on top then you want to choose top to go for the pin (if you think you can) or just go neutral and take them down. but overall i would say bottom only because there are soo many things you can do to get an escape or reversal

i voted as a spectator that is new to watching wrestling... and as a girl who knows... *cough* not as much as she should... (but i'm learning!!!)  :roll:

from what i *saw*, it seemed like boys were scoring more easily from the bottom.

bottom to me is just easier becuase you have so many reversals and escapes you can use but also it depends on what you are good at and what your opponent is good at

I find it easier to score from top mainly because I first off am not the best neutral guy and people know that so if im on bottom they'll just kick me out and then when i get on top i somehow throw my legs in and then turn them like four times cause by the time i can finally get on top its usually the third period