Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 Rankings 12-3-06

He's a very good wrestler. He's undefeated rightnow. But he was a little on the over-rated side before his first match. He's not quite the animal that everyone said he is. None the less, he usually beats me. lol.

I still see him winning region and doin' well in state. I'll have to watch you wrestle sometime. I'd like to see how ya'lls styles and technique differ.

It would be cool to have some guys from Southern come because it would be helpful to talk line-ups and performances so far.

what happened to prp's 145 weights? i thought there was stengle and then will (?). [rumor] that stengle can not wrestle 145 and will is out with injury? also i have tons of respect for prp's 171, not just because being legally blind, but he wrestled extremely well IMO.

good matches yesterday at prp and valley, cant wait to see how it unfolds at regions.

what happened to prp's 145 weights? i thought there was stengle and then will (?). [rumor] that stengle can not wrestle 145 and will is out with injury? also i have tons of respect for prp's 171, not just because being legally blind, but he wrestled extremely well IMO.

good matches yesterday at prp and valley, cant wait to see how it unfolds at regions.

Who is Will? I have never heard of a Will... does he go to Valley?

PRP was wrestling without 140 william N and 145/52 dustin s.  I think that the younger guys that stepped in did a good job for the amount of experience they have.  It will be interesting to see how things pan out with those two back in the line up,(if they win their wrestle offs of course).  Also how bout that ref :|

the only ones to win from valley agenst prp last night was ben edwards 140 adn joe religh 189 and agenst bc was joe and ben and our 145 austin hes a new kid the one thats from kansas i didnt wrestle because i was over weight

PRP was wrestling without 140 william N and 145/52 dustin s.  I think that the younger guys that stepped in did a good job for the amount of experience they have.  It will be interesting to see how things pan out with those two back in the line up,(if they win their wrestle offs of course).  Also how bout that ref :|

What do you mean "if" I win my wrestle off. lol. I'm gonna kick you in the shins. haha. If Dakota somehow goes 52 or 45 then i'll have to worry. And William, in a year or two, is gonna win regions. We have 2 eighth graders that are VERY good for how young they are. Both Jake and Williams, I guarentee it, will when region in the next couple years. If they wrestle until senior year they're both gonna be beasts.

And yes, Williams looks like James Glenn. He also wrestles, talks, and acts just like him. It's erie. I wish they both would have been there the other night. That would have been spooky. haha.

so how did 130 look last night ??? was there any one from vally or bc???? how did you do??

Both B.C. and Valley had a 130. Valley's 130 wrestled JV last night due to not making weight.  I believe Valleys 130 is a 1st year wrestler as well. I had a pin over B.C.'s 130 in the first period, i didnt get to wrestle Valleys 130.

over all 130 is looking to be a good weight class. :-)

the only ones to win from valley agenst prp last night was ben edwards 140 adn joe religh 189 and agenst bc was joe and ben and our 145 austin hes a new kid the one thats from kansas i didnt wrestle because i was over weight

Bop aren't you Hwt?  you didn't make 285? that's funny.