Sign in to follow this  
Captain America

Special award and recognition at State .

Have to say the award and recognition for Austins work in freestyle and greco was very special and one of the highlights of his career he has said many times being his states first Ever Double AA was his greatest accomplishment in the sport he was hesitant to do both but I knew he could and me and Coach Carr told him so and it was great .

THANKS Coach Carr and Smith and Kentucky USA wrestling I hope Austin can do even better this yr at Fargo and I'm sure he plans on supporting and giving back to help promote the sport and help the kids in any way he can .

That is one cool trophy .

• Upvote 1

Have to say the award and recognition for Austins work in freestyle and greco was very special and one of the highlights of his career he has said many times being his states first Ever Double AA was his greatest accomplishment in the sport he was hesitant to do both but I knew he could and me and Coach Carr told him so and it was great .

THANKS Coach Carr and Smith and Kentucky USA wrestling I hope Austin can do even better this yr at Fargo and I'm sure he plans on supporting and giving back to help promote the sport and help the kids in any way he can .

That is one cool trophy .

Well deserved. Great athlete.

Sign in to follow this