Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

2015 ASICS/Vaughan Cadet & Junior Nationals / Cadet & Junior National Duals

We are working on our 2015 teams now. More info will follow. Lets try to keep this an informative thread. I enjoy banter as much as the next guy but it makes it hard to get info to the kids that I don't have contact info on. Good luck to all at State! I look forward to seeing you this summer!

Tyler Storck 120# Henry Clay. Did he get overlooked? Region 7 runner up and knocked out of state tournament ultimately from an illegal slam. He was the #21 ranked wrestler upsetting 4 other much higher ranked wrestlers this season...

Tyler Storck 120# Henry Clay. Did he get overlooked? Region 7 runner up and knocked out of state tournament ultimately from an illegal slam. He was the #21 ranked wrestler upsetting 4 other much higher ranked wrestlers this season...

Jon Carr will talk with him. pm his info to him.

Kentucky Freestyle/Greco State tournament will be held May 9th at Taylor Co. at their Middle School.

This tournament is a requirement. In order to be eligable for funding for the Schoolboy, Cadet, and Junior National teams, you will be required to wrestle this tournament!!

We will ad a flier and a link to register as soon as they're complete.

Eligibility requirements will be two/2 tournaments in the styles that you will be wrestling in Fargo. These tournaments must be traceable by trackwrestling or some other confirmable means. Or be a regional qualifier. There is a list of regional tournaments @ www.themat.com under events.

Central Regional is May 15th - 17th at  Lawrence North High School 7802 Hague Rd. Indianapolis, Ind.

UWW Cadet Nationals is strongly recommended! All  Cadets and all first year Juniors are eligible. It is in Akron Ohio May 28th-31st This tournament is heavily attended by college coaches. University Nationals is going on at the same time on the same mats that you will be wrestling on. This tournament qualifies you for the world team. I will also add that placement at this tournament and Fargo qualifies you for free training at the Olympic training center by world team coaches and next to world team members. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. More info will follow.

Tyler Frankrone And Austin Myers Getting some Greco and Freestyle work in tonight .

Two NHSCA Nat champs and multi X KY champs gearing up for Team KY and Fargo .

KY should have a big contingent at Central Regionals this year and a bigger group headed out to Fargo with all the work being done in the off season by KY wrestlers .

Sign in to follow this