Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

KentuckyWrestling.com HS Rankings - 2006/2007 November 29

Conner today at Tates Creek Duels, beat Paul Dunbar and Henry Clay. I think Conner deserves to be in the top 15-20, they are shaping up to be a pretty good team. They are extremely young, but they have potential.

Conner today at Tates Creek Duels, beat Paul Dunbar and Henry Clay. I think Conner deserves to be in the top 15-20, they are shaping up to be a pretty good team. They are extremely young, but they have potential.

I hear you, but remember, my rankings are basicly state tournament predictions.  And while I heard that Conner was tough today, I think there is still something to prove in a tournament format.  Any standout individual performances for Conner today?

At the tate creeks duals today john king from NH i believe was wreslting 125 he isn't 119 anymore

There are a number of wrestlers who can't get down to their final weight for a few more days or even weeks due to the body fat test.  I think he will be at 119(121) in the end.

1 Woodford County

2 Fern Creek

3 Larue County

4 Trinity (Louisville)

5 North Hardin

6 Seneca

7 Union County

8 Wayne County

9 McCreary Central

10 Paul Dunbar

11 Sheldon Clark

12 Eastern

13 Ryle

14 John Hardin

15 Johnson Central

16 Oldham County

17 Simon Kenton

18 Campbell County

19 Harrison County

20 Lafayette

21 Scott

22 Henry Clay

23 Bullitt Central

24 South Oldham

25 Central Hardin

26 Ohio County

27 St. Xavier

28 Dixie Heights

29 Anderson County

30 Valley

I got one question about these rankings where is north oldham at they should be up there and you have south oldham down way too far i no they lost a bunch of people last year but there still gonna be good

Hey SKwrestling, that's 2 questions, or 1 question and 1 statement.  North is just off the list.  And until I see the new South guys perform I can't move them up.  The team can't move up until there are individuals who make/move up the rankings.

I hear you, but remember, my rankings are basicly state tournament predictions.  And while I heard that Conner was tough today, I think there is still something to prove in a tournament format.  Any standout individual performances for Conner today?

The best record I believe was 4-1 and that was Ryan Dillon, other than that it was really a team effort. Conner is lacking experience, but are gradually getting better.

A kid that looked impressive at the Tates Creek Duels was from Union Co. Jarvis Elam. He went 5-0 on the day with 3 pins. He beat Tates Creek, Dunbar, Harrison Co., Henry Clay, and a weak Montgomery Co. kid. Last year he beat Pat Wimbleduff of Caldwell in a duel meet and won the Caldwell Co. tournament beating a guy from Fern Creek in the Finals as a back-up 103 behind both the Carr brothers.

Jarvis wrestled 103 for Union. Adam Carr wrestled 112 and Aaron Carr wrestled 119. They had 7 wrestlers go undefeated on the day, Jarvis-103 Adam-112 Isaac Ervin-130 Luke Ervin-135 Carson Chambliss-140 Mitch Ervin-152 and Dionte Wright-189.

gotta love it when your son gets on the computer after you and posts messages under your id!!!  LOGOUT JUNIOR!!

i really dont think bullit central is in the top 30 returning region champs or not.

I think with Badgett, the Walls boys, Salter, and Pearson they will score some points at state.

Yes he did lose to Matt Zarth from Henry Clay in a contraversal match. He is bigger than Adam. Jarvis Elam and Aaron are neck and neck when wrestling. IT works out best for the line-up with Aaron at 119.

It happens Dad!

Yes he did lose to Matt Zarth from Henry Clay in a contraversal match. He is bigger than Adam. Jarvis Elam and Aaron are neck and neck when wrestling. IT works out best for the line-up with Aaron at 119.

wouldn't it be better for aaron to wrestle 119 and adam at 112, or is adam bigger than aaron?