Sign in to follow this  
luvswrestling55

STATE DUALS AFTER THOUGHTS

Union County is simply unbelievable. The venue was freezing in the morning and ridiculously hot in the afternoon. ALL of the participating teams put on a great show. I thought it was one of the MOST COMPETITIVE duals in recent history. WHO was MOW? Anyone have a list of the Final TEAM RESULTS? Great Tournament-

Great tourney. Venue worked well other than the temperature control. Union families always friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Read on another thread that they would like state tourney there. I'd have to say no way to that primarily due to nearest hotels are about an hour away. Campbell vs X was a great dual. X vs FC was fun to watch as well. Trinity gambled and lost on a couple weights in finals. All in all a great tourney

Thanks to all the Union Co. Wrestling Organization. The entire group are a class act. The Ervin's are great Christian people and its shows. They never are trying to impress people , they try to please people and do it well.

Seems to me that Coach Tucker & Ashbrook have Harrison county on the rise. They won some very close duals this weekend and pulled out a nail biter against a tough North Oldham team in the semis.

Would have never predicted them to be in the small school finals. Great job to that entire team

Sign in to follow this