Sign in to follow this  
luvswrestling55

What are the toughest weight classes this season?

138 is a good class ,probably not as tough as 113 and no where near as tough as 182 , if I were taking a group from any one class to represent the state it would be 182 and then who really knows ,top four in 182 can mix it up everywhere ,I do not see Frankrone a lot but I do see Smith and the others and they are tough with Frankone getting the nod on them thats a tough class ,Most Kentuckians would say 113 and you cant argue with that either . but the lightweights are always TOUGH because anyone can usually win on a good day .

Toughest to win 220 170 106 182 ,probably another class or two I do not follow closely .

Reg six ,Wouldnt be surprised to see the 220 Finals be two reg six guys Boones Hameidan sp and Austin,182 lost some luster this weekend Frankrone failed to keep his advanatge going against Lampe ,Cornett an undersised 182 lost to Lampe and Mathews failed to pin a much undersised and outmatched X opponent .Im sure Smith still represented well .

106 is a train wreck of kids who everyone will say is good but I will say may be good but who are inconsistent meaning world beaters one week and less than impressive the next .A ton of inconsistency leading me to say whoever thinks this yr is an improvement in KY wrestling is fooling themselves ,some teams are improving others collapsing Woodford was on fire a short while ago and now they were not even present at duals good thing teams like HC and Newpt are improving as well as some others ,on the top end theres not as many single Stars as I have seen in the past Vega is a beast and Miozza produced I heard but others looked flat or perhaps its just their level or style is not the same as some in the past.

I kinda like the 195s this year with miller from Simon and Miozza and algeier..and Dodd could sneak in and win the whole thing.I like the HamadIan kid from boone ...very well could be a runner up in the 220s...in the 182s I like Frankrone alot he just seems to be not as dominate as he should be like if he had Matthews or some others work effort he could be a Fargo AA...jmho but then again he is a state champion ...I just thought he was so dominate at the state last year. I shouldn't say anything about his work ethic and you're right I have never seen him practice and I know he's had injuries.

Sign in to follow this