git'r'done

State Predictions 2005-2006

The official weigh-in sheets had Bryant at 131, and had ozzy at 148!!!

Lowsingle140 must be ozzy, he must have got hammered by Bryant and now holds a grudge!! That is hilarious :lol: . Ozzy is a great wrestler I hope he isn't lowsingle140.

Lowsingle isn't Ozzie, i've talked to Ozzie both online and off and it aint him. The guy doesn't come off like Ozzie does, have you ever heard Ozzie criticize anyone even constructively ? Don't try to smear lowsingle by making him out to be Ozzie with a grudge because you have a grudge yourself because he doesn't agree with you. That is as equally hilarious as it would be if you were right about him being mad about losing.

By the way guys, if Ozzie weighed 148 (which i highly doubt, some fool probably wrote a 4 instead of 3 by mistake on a sheet) he's FAT. And hence out of shape. Remember this, offseason wrestling means nothing really. If one guy works out and stays in shape in the offseason, what happens to this advantage when everyone else gets back in shape ? They catch up to close to where they were relative to that guy. When i ran track in high school i beat people in the offseason i had no business beating, because i kept running more than they did out of season. Predicting me to dominate the track championships would therefore have been a laughable thing. Improvement is logarithmic, not linear, and as a result one won't retain the gap they've put between themselves and others in the offseason. As a result, judging next year based on out of season workouts is never accurate because who knows how much conditioning each guy is doing. And yes, conditioning plays just as big a role as technique in beating someone.

All i'm saying is don't judge someone from an offseason camp. Once again, i'm not dogging on Bryant. I'm just saying, lets save the speculation until we actually see guys wrestle for real when the season starts. Judging on last season at this point is probably a better thing to do based on the conditioning argument, and then this can be started up again when the season starts.

Eric did pretty well at CC i only saw him lose 2 times there. It was a Pretty good camp all together. I think one of the coaches was named Medders, but he was a great teacher. But my hero for the CC camp was Josh Cooper he totally kicked butt down there.

This is Pat Banks by the way and Wrestling Rupp at Camblesville was a tough challenge. He only beat me by one, it was a good match. We were short some people so i bumped up a good 20 pounds, that made me realize how out of shape i was lol

yeah josh cooper is a stud. i cant wait too see him down state. and about the whole ozzie eric thing, im not ozzie, and ozzie smashed eric. and eric weighed in at like 136 and ozzie weighed in at about 145, yeah hes getting big, hes gain a lot of muscle and he doesnt look anywhere near fat.

and im from northern ky, last i heard ozzie didnt live or wasnt from northern ky. yeah i know i have been running my mouth on here and i appologize. but eric in MY oppinion is overrated, and ozzie is underrated.

103: Travis Sullivan will go undefeated in state

112: Caleb Wood unless Sullivan moves up' date=' weak weight class!!!

119: Coty Lewis but will have competition from Tyler Voth

125: Ben Warner will dominate unless Derek Scott, Daniel Thueneman, or Eric Bryant goes/stays here

130: Eric Bryant will go undefeated against great copetition in hardest weight class (saw him at a camp, he is just that much improved)

135: Jacob Murton would be hardest weight but everyone will go up or down to dodge him (best wrestler in state)

140: Joey Sanders would lose at lower weight class, he is better at this weight, would just lose muscle and have to wrestle harder competition at a lower weight

145: Harrison Courtney

152: John Wolseifor he is awesome

160: Austin Cooper

171: Will Starks, Greg Ashworth, or John Phillips (no definate stand out guy)

189: Starks will win his 3rd easily

215: Taylor Sherer

275: Mike Clark, Kyle Goodrich, or Dale stone

I attend all aau tourny's and camps, in and out of state these are the stand-out wrestlers, there are more but are not as impressive as these. No offense to anyone.

:P:P:P[/quote']

You think Sullivan can beat Caleb Wood.........YOU are crazy he wouldnt come close to beating him.

From the earlier post,I dont see Travis beating Wood,Wood already beat him bad the last time,and it neither hasnt changed much over the years

I dont understand why people think Eric Bryant is cocky and overrated,Joey Sanders is cocky and overrated