Sign in to follow this  
prwrestler13008

Wrestle offs?

when is your alls wrestle offs? and do you go any good matches for the weight groups?

Central Hardin's wrestle offs are Monday and we have one good match for 119 with Mason Bradbury and Ross Engle should be a good one

DeSales has wrestle off's on friday unless we have a dual match that week we do wrestle offs on monday. The only good wrestle off's we will have is between Sr chase lloyd and Jr myles poole.  And depending on if I go 125 or not there will be a wreslte off between myself (brad holloman Sr) and Jeremy Johnson (Sr.) other than that there really isnt any competition for spots.

I would like to hear some rules for wrestle offs from different schools.  Do you have to be at weight when you wrestle off?  If not, how much heavier can you be?  (Could be an unfair advantage if you weigh 112 and wrestle off with a 101 pounder for the 103 spot.)

IMHO, I believe Bradbury will win the spot easily for 119 at CHHS.  I thought he was going 112?

at my school u have to be within two pounds at wrestle offs but really it's up to the coach, if he doesnt think you will lose the wieght by wiegh ins for the match then he might say you can't wrestle off, but usually 2lbs or less and u can wrestle off. and as far as everything else goes we do it just like a real match the whole team sits against the walls and cheers for who they want to win. we have our younger coach as the referee. we have blood time, stalling, and everything else to.  our wrestle offs are very intense.