Sign in to follow this  
nathan.boston120

ETC with Ramos a SUCCES!

We had a great opportunity to work out with NCAA National Champ Tony Ramos. The room was super intense and had several state champs from multiple states attending. Its nice to see kids from cambell county and Union county and louisville area schools coming together to train. The next national champion coming to ETC will be announced soon!

post-21422-0-31036100-1399081866_thumb.p

Wow! Tony Ramos! Great job by Rob and Nathan to bring in such a high profile wrestler. ETC is doing it, period! Congrats guys!

Most intense room I've seen around KY. A lot of kids pushing themselves to the next level. Glad I was able to fight thru traffic and make it with my boys. Thanks to all involved in making this happen.

Tony was here as a guest of the Bluegrass Warriors Wrestling Club and put on a great clinic for about 70 kids on Saturday. He is a first-class teacher in addition to being a champion wrestler, and really did a great job connecting with the team.

We are excited that we could work together with the Bostons to provide a top-notch training opportunity to as many of our kids as possible. Between the two clubs, we have had well over 100 wrestlers working hard this spring. We are looking forward to bringing another large team to the Midwest Nationals in July to represent Kentucky. We'll do our best to make everyone proud.

Mark Myers

Bluegrass Warriors Wrestling Club

bigdaddycoach@gmail.com

Sign in to follow this