Sign in to follow this  
PinAndWin

Underclassman-AA

I just wanted to give a shout out to Hudson Heidorf (5th), Keegan Duncan (5th) and Max Andreoni (2nd) for their accomplishments at the NHSCA High School Nationals.  I feel like most of the focus is on our older Seniors and Juniors and rightfully so, they won't be around much longer and their accomplishments are great and many.  These are the guys we always here about on the forum ie. Ervin, Lampe, Fausz, Boston, ATM,  however, I feel like Hudson, Keegan and Max might not have gotten quite the recognition they deserved.  Congratulations...JOB WELL DONE...way to represent our state and keep working hard.  These guys are the next in line and believe will accomplish great things in the next few years for our state.

Here are some others I believe will make noise on the national level in the next few years...Mason Smith, Bryce Sheffer, Cody Huston, Ryan Moore, AJ Bindner, Johnny Meiman, Tyler Frankrone, Dallas Miles, Bryan Holden.  These are the guys I believe will continue to raise the bar in our state.  Please feel free to add to the list.  I'm excited to see these guys continue to develop and watch their careers unfold.

Here are some others I believe will make noise on the national level in the next few years...Mason Smith, Bryce Sheffer, Cody Huston, Ryan Moore, AJ Bindner, Johnny Meiman, Tyler Frankrone, Dallas Miles, Bryan Holden.  These are the guys I believe will continue to raise the bar in our state.  Please feel free to add to the list.  I'm excited to see these guys continue to develop and watch their careers unfold.

Blake Roth, Adam Bender,Trent Johnson,Casey Cornett,Saul Ervin,Jared Branch

I heard Barton from trinity was a match away from AA in a big bracket. Those guys came thru almost 100 man brackets at VA Beach in the lower weights. Flo had some real studs there, but looked at brackets last night and most seemed 30-40. Great job! Looking forward to seeing what they do over the next few years.

The future is very bright for Kentucky Wrestling with all the talent that is listed above and some quiet ones that are on the horizon too! I cannot wait for next season and the years to follow. They all need to work hard in the off season, get bigger and stronger and come back hungry for it in December! :D

Casey Cornett missed the podium by one take down in OT to a kid from NY that took 3rd overall.Very proud of him and how well he wrestled at this level for the first time.

Sign in to follow this