Sign in to follow this  
boston120

Do you need a ride to Virginia Beach?

Kids like wrestling t-shirts and the ETC guys asked if we would get some made. With that being said, Nathan has designed a shirt and we placed an order. The shirts should arrive on Friday and we will have them at practice on Sunday for $10. ETC will donate all the money to any coach or dad that will rent a 14 passenger van to take a few kids out to Virginia beach that needs a ride. We ordered 50 shirts so if we sell all 50 shirts that is $500 towards a 14 passenger van and gas.. ETC will take care of the cost of the shirts. Hopefully we have someone willing to do this. You should be able to get a van around $250

If we dont sell enough shirts I know a guy that may donate funds to help this still happen. If you an interested coach or dad please post your name then the kids can request a ride. Please contact me and be at practice on Sunday to pickup the funds.

Thanks and good luck at Nationals.

I am not sure what you mean by picture. If you mean picture of shirt then we are not trying to sale them online. This post was more about trying to find someone that will rent a van that can take a few extra kids. Let me know if you are interested and if so come to practice on Sunday and I will give you the funds to rent the van. We have 2 ETC kids looking for a reliable ride.

Thanks again,

Pat,

I will get you those shirts.. Thanks for helping these kids..

Sign in to follow this