Heisenberg

State Finals Predictions

Tucker Hurst vs. Saul Ervin

Winner: Saul Ervin

When i watch Saul, i see a mini brock. I remember when Brock was in 8th grade and ranked #3 or #4, and everyone thought Yenter had the Championship easy.... Ervin ended up majoring or almost majoring yenter. Not even close. I honestly have a feeling the same thing will happen with Saul this year.

okay.. This is a toss up. A lot of good kids on the bottom part of the bracket including Binder, Sheffer, Vega, and Smith..... Im thinking either:

Sheffer vs. Hernandez

Vega vs. Hernandez

or

Binder vs. Hernandez.... Should be a great finals match no matter who is in it, but im going with Sheffer running away with the title at 1`3.

Nathan Boston vs. Logan Erdman

Winner: Boston

This one was more straightforward. Definitley wont count the other guys out, but i think Erdman will have hardly any trouble reaching the finals. However, I dont see him coming close to boston.

Again, I think this one will be straightforward. 

I see Caleb Austin vs. Trae Blackwell

Winner: Blackwell.... Austin could pull it close though. The kid is huge, and it wouldn't surprise me if he made an upset here.

1. I see Brock vs. Ashford(scott)

Ashford got pretty damn lucky that Erdman and Heidorf are on  the opposite side of the bracket, and because of this, i see him advancing to the state finals. I also definitely see Brock winning no problem, and getting his 5th State Championship Title.

I see Oxford against Fausz in the finals at 138, with Fausz winning a second state title no problem.

I see Clay Brown(Walton) against Whalen(Henry Clay).

This will be very close.. However, watching the speed of Brown at the region 6 tournament.... I don't think Whalen will beat him. So im going with Brown taking the title.

1. I see Lampe and Agnew in the finals. 

Im going with Lampe all day on this one. No reason in particular. Lampes just the clear favorite.

For 160, I'm going with Lampe vs. Young in the finals. Gonna go with Lampe again on this one.

Wow.... Okay here goes... Probably gonna see a lot of argueing over this one haha.

Im gonna say right now... I TOTALLY agree that any of these three have great chances of winning it all.... but this is just what i see happening

Im gonna say either:

Meiman vs. Turner- Meiman winning

or:

Meiman vs. Ryder-Meiman winning that one too.

Again, don't get frustrated if you disagree. I could totally see either of them taking the title. 

This was a hard weight class

This was another weird class... I was a little surprised of Smiths defeat at regions... This might be ugly to some people but the way i see it happening is:

Eli Matthews Vs. Wyatt Courtney- undecided winner

or:

Eli matthews Vs. Frankrone- undecided

or: 

Smith Vs. Courtney or Frankrone.... 

This could go any way.. Lot of great talent, and this class is stacked with these guys. I would not bet on any single one of them, as it could be any of these 4.

Here, i see a region 6 finals rematch:

Thompson vs. Miller... Winner? Well, if it goes the same way at regionals i would say Miller.. I mean I dont know if its just me, but Miller looked a lot more confident, and like he wanted it more than Thompson. If thats the case, I'm going miller. However, Thompson could without a doubt pull off the win.

Again, i see a region 6 finals rematch: 

Meyers vs. Mueller

Austin is the clear favorite and i definitely dont see him losing this match. I bet he pins through the tournament.

For the heavys im gonna go with: 

Landon Young vs. Matt Daughtery

I see Young winning this all day long.

Just my predictions. Tell me if i may have not taken in account of anything, and lets see everyone elses predictions!

I like your predictions... There realstic and pretty good....... The 182's are a 4 horse race except that Frankrone has been on fire majoring Mathews  and beating Smith ......Matthews has to get past Smith in quarters which is not a great match up for him but anything can happen. I'm like you tough anything could happen in this bracket and just a tid bit of knowledge but Leaton of Oldham County beat Frankrone

The 195's I also like 4 guys the same way as 82's Darius Parrot is very good... I see him as the favorite .... I actually see Devin Morrow getting to the finals..... but in any case I would never count out Thompson or Miller ...... If Thompson goes beast mode he could get hot and roll and win the whole thing and so could Miller.

170'S Meiman and Turner  recap of the region 6 final ..... That match was unreal.... As good as Ryder is I don't feel he can touch Turner in my opinion.. Ryder actually matches up better against Meiman .... Meiman has a burst of strength that I learned about in the regional.. Down 2 with under 5 seconds and losing to Turner by 1 ..Meiman somehow out of no where  picked up Turner and layed down a serious body slam... I thought I was at a WWE match for a second.. but I saw Turners eyes and he was watching the clock count down as opposed to wrestling and just somehow clinching Meiman ... I'm sure Turner wishes he had those 5 seconds back.. what a match though....

I like the Lawson kid from Nelson County he seems like he is on a mission...  Saw him wrestle and condition for 2.5 hours at a college workout and he's tough and I believe he will beat Young.....

106 I like Hurst to win.....but he's an Ervin your right enough said.....

We're pretty close on about every weight class

106 1.Ervin 2.Hurst 3.Hernandez

113 1.sheffer 2.Hernandez 3.Vega

120 1.Boston 2.Poynter 3.Dezember

126 1.Blackwell 2.Carr 3.Duncan

132 1.Ervin 2.Korfhage 3.Heidorf

138 1.Fausz 2.West 3.Barton

145 1.Brown 2.Whalen 3.Kahl

152 1.Lampe 2.Agnew 3.Ackley

160 1.lampe 2.Young 3.Sells

170 1.Meiman  2.Miozza 3.Emerson

182 1.frankrone 2.Smith 3.Courtney

195 1.Thompson 2.Miller 3.parrott

220 1.Myers 2.Mueller 3.Corolla

285 1.Young 2.Brown 3.Lawson

you do realize Turner beat Miozza 10-3 just about 15 days ago but Miozza did beat Turner early in the season so guess anything can happen .. and Emerson may be out with a concussion just from what I've read. Mink could be a sleeper in the 170's to get to the finals

I really have no idea what I am doing, but thought I would take a stab at it:

106 Ervin - Hurst - Hernandez

113 Vega - Hernandez - Sheffer

120 Boston - Erdman - Poynter

126 Blackwell - Austin - Carr

132 Ervin - Korfhage - Heidorf

138 Fausz - Vasquez - Oxford

145 Whalen - Brown - Andreoni

152 Lampe - Agnew - Belk

160 Lampe - Overman - Young

170 Ryder - Meiman - Turner

182 Courtney - Smith - Frankrone

195 Morrow - Parrott - Thompson

220 Myers - Mueller - Mattingly

285 Lawson - Daugherty - Young

I'm sorry guys. I gotta address my son Tyler Frankrone's loss to Leaton. Tyler had 3 penalty points against him. 1 for no tape on his shoes, 1 for no mouthpiece, and 1 for taking too long getting back to the mat because he was trying to adjust the face-guard that he was forced to wear. Not to mention the face-guard he was wearing was a youth size and was blinding him and covering his mouth restricting his breathing. Those are the circumstances Tyler dealt with in that match. Take away the penalty points and Tyler wins 6-4. Oh, and he was still wrestling with the pulled ligaments in his ankle he's been wrestling with all season. His win against Smith was his first injury-free tournament all year for him. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

A heavy weight to watch out for is Alexander Peters from pike central. Im not sure he is good enough to win it but I do believe he will be on the podium.