Sign in to follow this  
Komplexx

Top 189 this year

Unless starks goes to 189 then there will be nobody there, to stop mark jones i talk to him, and he said that he could wait for this year because he has something to prove. I think that he is goin to go all the way good luck, to him and north hardin.

Guest jeff

i heard starks is 215. if so then matt green should be state champ or at least state runner up.

i hate it when people say other guys will not be touched you cant say that nobody is unbeatable...starks didnt  dominate mark jones did he?...no there are other kids who want a title who are working hard so you cant say any one person (unless totally dominate) will go untouched....

i hate it when people say other guys will not be touched you cant say that nobody is unbeatable...starks didnt  dominate mark jones did he?...no there are other kids who want a title who are working hard so you cant say any one person (unless totally dominate) will go untouched....

I see were ur comin from granby...

i hate it when people say other guys will not be touched you cant say that nobody is unbeatable...starks didn't  dominate mark Jones did he?...no there are other kids who want a title who are working hard so you cant say any one person (unless totally dominate) will go untouched....

I think if mark Jones did not have to cut all the weight he did stark would have beat mark Jones. If you compare jones first year to his second year there he look smaller. you cant say any one is going to dominate.

you cant overlook matt green from lafayette.  going back to lafayette from apollo is great for him and that team, and now he will be wrestling evan bullock every day who, from what i have seen over the summer, has gotten big and has become a very smart wrestler.

Id watch out for ryan harlow from Mccreary central this year..he is just a freshman but he is a great wrestler and has the will to win..He was a middle school state champoin..he has gotten alot stronger, and faster and his wrestling skills have improved alot

Does anyone know who the transfer from Indiana is? He wrestled at the south Oldam duals and is a beast! Didnt catch his name or school but i did catch his weight. 189 this class just keeps getting tougher!

Jones will beat starks this year but i dont know if he will beat roe from mccreary that might be a problem he is another level of strong for 189

I find that very funny because this kid fresh out of middle school, i dont see him beating mark jones or will starks. And if McCreary is going to be at western hills then we might see the match up because North Hardin will be there so we will find out this weekend.