5. AJ Binder(St. Xavier)

6. Joey Skaggs(Dixie)

7. Christian Bautista(Southern)

1. Nathan Boston(Woodford Co.)

2. Logan Erdman(Ryle)

3. Robert Dezember(Union Co.)

4. Bobby Poynter(Moore)

5. Chris Beeler(Meade Co.)

(Only did top 5 for this class... Gets ugly and confusing once you go any lower)

1. Trae Blackwell(Union Co.)

2. Caleb Austin(Christian Co.)

3. David Carr(Woodford Co.)

4. Keegan Duncan(Trinity)

5. Brady Emerson( Oldham Co.)

6. Bryan Spahr(Campbell Co.)

7. Elijah Owens(Simon Kenton)

8. Jeremiah Kline(Trigg Co.)

1. Brock Ervin(Union Co.)

2. Hudson Heidorf(Trinity)

3. Jake Erdman(Ryle)

4. Daniel Lannum(Danville)

5. Wade Beeler(Meade Co.)

6. Max Korfhage(St. Xavier)

7. Stephen Maggard(Campbell Co.)

Still new at these rankings thing, so cut me a little slack if theres something you totally disagree with.

I think you've done yourself proud! After having the opportunity to see a number of these kids wrestle at State Duals, it looks about as good as anyone could rank them. 113 is the only one that could go either way for any of the top 5. Sheffer looked great at the Duals and didn't surprise me he beat Binder.....on Saturday! Wouldn't surprise me if it goes the other way at state either. Hall is just starting to wrestle, so he may look better over the next few weeks. The next 3 classes have obvious #1's, but it's wide open after that. Dezember, Carr, Duncan, Emmerson, and Heidorf won all 4 matches at duals. Missed Beeler, Spahr didn't wrestle.

The only things I would change would be, take Siddons (Moore) out of top 5, and take Bautista (southern) out of top 7. I think there are a few others that are better. Smith (Walton Verona), Roberts/Fallon (Woodford) I think are top 7. The test of these are alright

I know i know.. Smith looks better than bautista, but its just... Its hard to put an eighth grader over a senior.. I think maybe in a dual, smith would get the win, but in a tournament, bautista would go farther.... Just my opinion.. I totally understand where you're coming from tho

Sign in to follow this