Sign in to follow this  
fanofwrestling6

I wish all Wednesday night duels were 4 teams !

Makes it so much nicer to have 4 teams .. you get a lot of matches.. fans don't have to wait hours to see there little johnny get pinned in 6 seconds and it's great tournament preparation ! Please coaches schedule more 4 ways !  2 mats no one sits ! Simple honestly

You should be going 2 mats already.  If both teams bring a JV or thier MS team.  You should have 2 mats going at the same time. 

If you have 2 rival teams going against each other the atmosphere is electric with only 2 teams wrestling.

For awhile in Jefferson county there wasn't full teams for good Wednesday night duals and there is only 3 teams in Jefferson county that can do that. if they do wrestle on a Wed night it should be 3 or 4 ways

I know in some areas this can be tough rural areas etc.. The cities that only have 3 teams but in most areas such as region 6, Louisville, Lexington etc this should be done easily. The jv kids can follow the varsity and it creates a good enviorment for them as well. I just saw this at Grant County and it was very enjoyable to watch.

Sign in to follow this