Sign in to follow this  
275onlooker

Region 2 HWT's

Who do you guys think with be the four hwts to go to state out of region two. I only know a couple of the guys.

Matt Balinger - North Hardin

Gleen Frost - John Hardin

Josh Conder - Nelson County (May go 215)

Anthony Baily - Fort Knox

Michael Daniels - LaRue County

Danville - ???

Central Hardion - Desman Hoffman ???

Anderson County - ???

Also if you can fill in any spots please let me know.

Mat Ballinger could look like a beast if he would get rid of that Dutch Boy haircut. (LOL) overall he should be Region 2 Champ.

are u kiddin anthony bailey 4rm fort knox killed him all season long!

Who do you think will be the other two to make it to state. Conder from Nelson won region 2 jv regionals and had a great practice partner (Op McCubbins) and jason detre as a coach. Hes done well in the off season aswell.

i seen bailey at camp this ummer and he is a animal he is bigger then he use to be and moves well for a big man  i think he may place or even make a run for third or fourth if he gets his technic down he will be tough to beat

i think Anderson County's HWT needs alot of work or some more weight, he is so light. Also Brook Evans from Danville is pretty Strong but kind of apprehensive to pull any moves!!!!

finals it will be bailey and embree with a very good match. last yr embree bumped up to heavyweight and beat bailey but now that he's actually the same weight i expect him to not be moving as fast as he used to be so i give bailey region champ again.

This will be a hard weight class to call.  All 3 are very tough and will most likely place at state.  However I think out of the 3 Bailey is the best with Ballinger in a close 2nd place.  embree will definitely be a contender for the region title, but Heavyweight is much different than 215.

So everbody agrees thats Bailey, Ballinger, and Embree will some how make up the top three. That leaves 1 spot for another HWT compete at state. The only three left are 1. Conder of Nelson County (Junior) . 2. Gleen Frost of John Hardin (Freshman) and 3. Andersons Kid who is out right now with a broken arm but lost to Conder in about 12 seconds. Conder also beat the Bullet Central kid in 5 seconds at LaRue County Duals and it took Bailey 26. So i believe its down to Conder and Frost. Frost has beated Conder by 1 point every time they wrestled, but Conder has the weight advantage. SO who goes to State wrestling and who goes as a alternate.

Evans isnt wrestling. Danville only has around 4 wrestlers. Personably i dont believe Bailey is that good. He is a horrible top wrestler thats why he lets people up so much. I believe that the region could come down to Embree ane Ballinger not Embree and Bailey.

hes a horrible top wrestler but he won the rgion last year?

and he only lost to josh young by 3 get out of here!

joe embree noly beat him 3-0!

he has a 22-2 record and hes not that great!

i bet he could beat u!

and yes evans is wrestling i talked to him at the larue duals where they had way more than 4 wrestlers!

hes a horrible top wrestler but he won the rgion last year?

and he only lost to josh young by 3 get out of here!

joe embree noly beat him 3-0!

he has a 22-2 record and hes not that great!

i bet he could beat u!

and yes evans is wrestling i talked to him at the larue duals where they had way more than 4 wrestlers!

It was actually by 4 but hey who's counting :wink:

Im not meaning to get personal with you but last year Bailey won regions on a horrible refree call so Im not so sure that he will be as lucky this year and for Evens why wasent he wrestling at LaRue Duals? Also i never said that Bailey couldnt beat me, he is a good wrestler but to go far at state he needs to be way better on top. And i still think that the final spot for region 2 hwt is still up for grabs.

So everbody agrees thats Bailey, Ballinger, and Embree will some how make up the top three. That leaves 1 spot for another HWT compete at state. The only three left are 1. Conder of Nelson County (Junior) . 2. Gleen Frost of John Hardin (Freshman) and 3. Andersons Kid who is out right now with a broken arm but lost to Conder in about 12 seconds. Conder also beat the Bullet Central kid in 5 seconds at LaRue County Duals and it took Bailey 26. So i believe its down to Conder and Frost. Frost has beated Conder by 1 point every time they wrestled, but Conder has the weight advantage. SO who goes to State wrestling and who goes as a alternate.

Are you being seious with that statement " Conder also beat the Bullet Central kid in 5 seconds at LaRue County Duals and it took Bailey 26." I believe a pin is a pin doesn't matter how long it takes i have pin plenty of guys that had pinned guys i had went the whole match with. Wrestling isn't who beats who its all about match ups(strength, technique and speed.