Sign in to follow this  
275onlooker

Nelson County?

They are in our region, but I honestly don't know a lot about them. Detre is the most intense guy I've ever met and he will develop a strong program at NC (if he doesn't hurt all his wrestlers first by teaching them moves). I think he has a new assistant but I can't remember who right off.

They are in our region, but I honestly don't know a lot about them. Detre is the most intense guy I've ever met and he will develop a strong program at NC (if he doesn't hurt all his wrestlers first by teaching them moves). I think he has a new assistant but I can't remember who right off.

Coach Detre's new assistant is Sean McCarthy.  He was an assistant last year at Doss.  Sean wrestled at Fern Creek and graduated in 2000. He placed 4th in state at 140 in 1999.

Thanks! I had heard but couldn't remember the details 'cause Pappy's gettin' old! The Great Gatsby was the most boring movie I ever sat through...please tell me that's not the same about you...

Thanks! I had heard but couldn't remember the details 'cause Pappy's gettin' old! The Great Gatsby was the most boring movie I ever sat through...please tell me that's not the same about you...

Not Boring at all.  I came up with that name after i watched a movie about Andy Kaufman.  He read The Great Gatsby at a show one time.  That was his comedy bit.

i heard they had a good looking 145 only going to be his second year but the kid keeps going even when hes down by 10 pts. i think the kids name is thomas or somthing. I also know there 135 is doing good. i think his name is pile. He made it to state last year after finishing 4th at regions.