Sign in to follow this  
Southern112

112 predictions and comments

Any predictions or comments on this weight class??It seems like it will be a stacked weight class this year if everyone go's to where they say their going...

a few matches id LOVE to see:

Caleb Wood Vs Travis Sullivan(well duh,this would be sold out)

Caleb Wood Vs Shane Parks

Travis Sullivan VS Shane Parks(a re-match)

Adam Carr Vs Caleb Wood/Shane Parks

I beleive there will be alot of underdawgs in this weight also such as Jeff Warra(Seneca).He was like 106 pounds last year and a first year wrestler and had a GREAT season.I would look out for him...I am anyway lol

I'd also throw in Luna, Cornett, and Voth who can hand with the best of them.  I bet at least one of these guys with walk away from state without a medal because of an underdog or the way the bracket falls.

I'd also throw in Luna, Cornett, and Voth who can hand with the best of them.  I bet at least one of these guys with walk away from state without a medal because of an underdog or the way the bracket falls.

I totally see what your saying.It happened a couple times last year.For a couple examples:

This shouldnt happen..

*Joaquin Luna had Coty in the semis due to the bracket

*Travis Sullivan had Shane Parks in the Semis(wouldve been a great finals match)it was a 103 match but still a good example

Here would be some more great match ups(not just ranked guys but some of the underdawgs too)

*Luna(Eastern) vs cornett(Henry Clay)

*Luna(Eastern) vs Voth(Dunbar)

*Luna(Eastern) vs Wood(Fern Creek)

*Lile(Southern) vs Warra(Seneca)

*Lile(Southern) vs Badgett(Bullitt Central)

*Zeppa(N.Oldam)vs Hines(Larue County)

*Chitwood(ryle) vs Vaghn(Simon Kenton)

*Zeppa(N.Oldam) vs Badgett(Bullitt Central)

i believe cory spencer will be one of the tops this year,,,,,i am about 99.9% sure that he is westling at 112.

i see it panning out like this

1st Travis Sullivan

2nd Caleb Wood

3rd Adam Carr

4th Shane Parks

5th Corey Spencer

6th Luna

7th Voth

8th Cornett

looks good

wondering if you have wrestled any reigion 6 guys, that will tell you if you are really in top twenty, they do not have any in top five unless someone has worked really hard that I do not know about. Heard you havw worked your rear of though, looks like another tough one this year, it only takes one move to win, one mistake they make you win again, that's how I look at it!

Good Luck!

I don't think Spencer will be at 112.

And no way I take Warra over Bradbury (who beat him soundly at North Hardin last year) or Cornett.  Not to mention Badgett, Zeppa, Smith, or Hines.  Come on Southern112, get in the action.  You beat him last season as well, a couple times.  To continue, he lost to Cameron Crawford of Caldwell at North Oldham.

Guest KYwrestler06

I talked to Caleb yesterday and he will not be going 112, he cant make the bodyfat so he will be at 119

112 is a tough weight class but watchout for arthur ohmes from meade. he was inelligable to wrestle at regions last yr even though he was seeded number one...so expect him to pull some upsets this year....

Sullivan will win it at 112 and there is talk of him going back down to 103 but i think that sullivan is the cream of the crop and no likes to think he can beat bigger guys but they are in for a suprise

112 STATE PLACERS(IMO one of the toughest weight classes this yr.)

1- Shane Parks

2- Travis Sullivan

3- Jon Voth

4- Luna

5- Adam Carr

6- Mason Bradbury

7- Cory Spencer

8- Andre Zeppa

Bradbury and Badgett had to work harder than Zeppa and Spencer in the off-season to replace them, I think their experience and talent keep them up there, maybe next year you can list Bradbury and Badgett,,,,,,,,,,,