kdsmith27

2013-2014 Kentucky USAW Membership Update For MS/Youth Wrestling Season

Kentucky Coaches,

Welcome to the 2013-2014 Kentucky Wrestling Season. There have been some changes to the USA Wrestling membership program that I think you will like. We have moved to a tiered membership program that will give more to all levels of Wrestling in Kentucky.

Our tiered program for Folk Style wrestling will be good for the entire wrestling year from (1 Sept thru 31 August) in the state of Kentucky for $15 upgradable for $25 to the full card.

This card can now be purchased online (will also have a USAW card # on it) and good for the full schedule of off season of Folkstyle tournaments; (except our National qualifying tournament for Fargo). Tennessee Association also uses this program and will be allowed to wrestle in Kentucky folkstyle tournaments and we can do the same in Tennessee as long as the tournament is a sanctioned USAW Folk style tournament.

Full cards for out of state events and National Tournaments will be available online or through me for $40. Please look over the flyer with all the new membership options. Pick the one to best suit your needs.

Coaches for the Middle school and Youth programs,

I have attached the paperwork to get you started for this season and meet the requirements for KSWA  as far as

·         Coaches card

·         Athletes card

·         Club Charter (with additional insured)

·         Event Sanction form

·         Track Wrestling requirements

Thanks for your support,

Keith D Smith
Kentucky USA Wrestling Chairman
(270) 351-0515
Keithsmith27@msn.com
http://kymat.org
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kentucky-USA-Wrestling/144561362242407

Competitor-Coaches Card Registration Form 2013.pdf

Insuranceinfo.pdf

Kentucky Tiered Membership 2013.pdf