Sign in to follow this  
FalconWrestling

Top 10 Best Kentucky Wrestlers from the past 5 years

Flo has only been around for a few yrs and is the same week as nationals ??a win there certainly puts a kid at one of the top spots though just as Austins wins and Brocks win at nationals gives them major cred along with anyone who has ever AA there over the years Reuschell Stephen and FausZ ,Major Wins and Placings will determine who is the best in a few years ,It will come down to Brock and Austin ,Austin starting at 220 and never having the chance for five puts him at a disadvantage in some peoples minds but 220 titles for underclassmen gives him an edge in most an OW at fresh nat and a soph nat title is a good start ,

Brock Boston and Austin are all special as are Cooper and Stephen ,these would be my top five going off of their record against top kids ,None have beaten or wrestled the caliber of kids Stephen has over the years he has wins over Dance Tuma Collica Wilson Cooper Tucker Keener    and many more he never hid despite the message board talk and he competed in two sports nearly every yr and at weights he should not have been in at times , High placings in Fargo Iron Man PowerAde JR and SR Nationals ,I would say over the years he and Boston have faced the most high level comp not stepping on anyones toes just saying what I know to be fact over the years ,

As for the state not including Stephen and Boston ,Brock and Austin will go down as the most decorated KY wrestlers ever with Fahy and his 4 titles putting him up there ,Austin has done as  an underclassmen what only the best have done as upperclassmen at a weight no one has come close to dominating as he has not only in the state but the nation his wins at nat duals against ranked upperclassmen have sealed his position as one of the nations best and him being best in his class ,None of the others have Austins amount of quality gold setting on their Trophy case from start to finish

At this moment I think Brock is probably the highest ranked wrestler in the state and Austin is the highest ranked Jr in his weight class in the Country ,

The nation looks at Fargo then Grade level nationals then  Flo and nat duasl then the other big in season tournys along with Super 32 that gets a lot of looks maybe as much as the other big folkstyle tournys but being in football season hurts its credibility ,