Sign in to follow this  
John Lampe

Jayce Carr's Backpack: Contents Revealed

Many people have pondered and queried about the contents of Jayce Carr's backpack in the past.  It has been the topic of past threads and the subject of various debates.  However, I stand before you today having taken the journey into the depths of this unsolved mystery.  As I delved into the backpack I encountered things that surprised me and shocked me.  It was boring sometimes, then puzzling, baffling treacherous, repulsive, mind boggling, exciting, then treacherous again, then it would go back to being boring.  I continued on, examining the object's contents that had eluded even the top minds on the kentuckywrestling.com forums.  The backpack belonging to Jayce Carr contained clothes, deodorant, some headphones (I think), and some packs of dehydration supplements.

He aint really got nothing special in his backpack folks.

Maybe there was something special in that backpack but Hamilton gained access to the backback and took Jayce's unique power out of it?  Hamilton has been known to be a sneaky son of a gun. :P  :ph34r:

Hmmmmm... "contained clothes". As I feared, the power must have come from some sort of special lucky underwear or socks that were never to be washed.