Sign in to follow this  
KirkH

Franklin County open mat Fridays

Franklin County will have open mats with supervision on Fridays 5:30-7pm in the gym. All are welcome. Coach Brandon Sandefur will be at the gym. His number is 812-552-4117 if you have questions.

Coach Teater, let Zac or Brandon know about the weigh ins. This will be my last post on here. After 8 years in the program, my son is graduating. I likely won't be doing any wrestling stuff anymore.

On to following around a college track and field team for me....

Friday 4/19 open mat will be cancelled due to no school and Coach Sandefur MMA fight. Open mat will resume Next Friday 4/26 in Franklin Co. H.S. gym. We had a great turn out last Friday with a couple state champs and state runner-ups!!

I have now finally created an account.  Open mats will resume next Friday 4/26 as stated above.  Last open mat we worked on Freestyle and a small amount of folkstyle.  Wrestlers that attended were Nathan Boston, Tevon Clay, Roderick Agyeman and several others.  All you need is a USA Wrestling card and willingness to work.  See you all on Friday 4/26 at 5:30pm in FCHS gym.