Sign in to follow this  
Danville1980

USA Tournament and Jeff Jordan Camp

What a deal!!!! Danville is hosting its annual spring USA Tournament and for the second straight year has coupled it with the Jeff Jordan camp w/ technician Jesse Leng!!! Register early and you get to wrestle in the tournament and receive 5- 2 hour sessions of technique plus meals for $85.00!  The flyers are attached or you can register on our website at www.danvillewrestling.net.  If you have any questions give me a call at 859-324-2212. Space is limited to the first 50 wrestlers!!!

Danville USA Wrestling Tournament 2013.docx

JEFF JORDAN WRESTLING CLINIC 2013.docx

• Upvote 1

Jesse Lang runs a great clinic.

Is anyone hosting wrestlers that would like to stay over night and not make two round trips of 3 plus hrs?

Time is running out on this great opportunity to participate in a USA tournament and 10 hours of great technical instuction from Jesse Leng from Jeff Jordan Champ camp. You can get a tournament and clinic for 85.00 if reserved by April 20. Make sure your spot is reserved!!!

What a deal!!!! Danville is hosting its annual spring USA Tournament and for the second straight year has coupled it with the Jeff Jordan camp w/ technician Jesse Leng!!! Register early and you get to wrestle in the tournament and receive 5- 2 hour sessions of technique plus meals for $85.00!  The flyers are attached or you can register on our website at www.danvillewrestling.net.  If you have any questions give me a call at 859-324-2212. Space is limited to the first 50 wrestlers!!!

Can someone please give me a call. Been trying for two days to reach someone. I may have a few wrestlers from Meade Co. who would like to attend. Thanks You. 270-300-0873

Woodford will be hosting a remote weigh in Thursday at our open mat.  7:00 in the wrestling room.  This was a great clinic last year. Very high intensity.  Show up early and bring your shoes. Please join us for open mat Tuesday and Thursday from 6 - 7:30.  Congrats to our Middle schooler Tylan Tucker, champion at TofC last weekend!  I believe he is only the 3rd Ky wrestler to achieve that honor.  Well done.

A big thanks to all who participated in the Danville Tournament and clinic!!! The numbers were down for the tournsment, however everyone got some quality matches!! Several state qualifiers and state placers along with at least one state champion!! There were participants from Union, River City, Davies County, North Hardin, Woodford, Lafayette, Henry Clay, Madison County, Fern Creek, Scott County, Boyle County, Nelson County, and Im sure I missed some!! Thank you for your participation!!!!