Sign in to follow this  
three

predictions region 6?

not sure....my guess would be matt brewer.  not sure what he weighs...if tj goes 112, i would guess our 103 lber would be either matt brewer, ryan delph, or maybe an 8th grader.  tj's growing and is still lifting, so i'd say it's looking more and more likely like 112....but the fat test will soon tell.

What grade is Mat Watson in and what does he weigh? possible 103?

Matt Watson is an 8th grader, and he weighs about 95 right now...very doubtful he would be varsity 103, but not impossible.  He'd have to bulk up a bit...idk.

I think that these would be accurate predictions for 119 and 125

119: 1)Supe Scott

2)Deilen Campbell

3)Obrien Conner

4)Isler Ryle

This weight is going to have some really close matches and could wind up being different but as of right now from past matches i see this is how it will end up

125: 1)Rashad Conner

2)Miller Scott

3)Weckbach Campbell

4)Norberry Simon

Im basising this on a few things first, rashad destroyed these guys last year, and Miller i believe beat Weckbach on the very first match of the season last year and they havent wrestled since, and Weckbach beat Norberry over the summer at Simon Kenton and as for Caleb Schnieder from CC that is ranked i dont believe that he will be 125 becasue last season he was pinned by Weckbach at the Dixie Heights tournament

i think Miley will be at 125 for Scott, Miller lifted all summer long and weighs about 145 put on a lot of muscle. not sure where he will be

I heard Miller hit the growth spurt with good work-out and training, I was wondering where he would really be, I know you can buff-up then get that lean wrestling weight which is usualy lower, what do you think on that?

Help my Karma guys, there's only a few I have riled ( on purpose) it's fun that way